Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Vehicle registration plates of Montescano
The vehicle registration plates of Montescano are composed of three letters and three digits (e.g. ABC 123).
A simple incremental numbering system is used; numbers run from 001 to 999 per letter sequence. The letters symbolise the County code granted to each County. However, registrants may be allowed to choose a number from available numbers in the extant letter sequence. Montescanesque plates have a blue band on the left edge with the Principality' Coat of Arms in the top half and the country's international vehicle registration code (MT) in the bottom half and using FE-Schrift as the typeface.
License plate codes
The so-called Nationwide plates are only granted to non-residential subjects of the Principality of Montescano, as residential subjects may only register a plate in their county.
Diplomatic plates are white-on-red plates are composed of two letters and four digits (e.g. CD 123 4)., with the "County code" being replaced by CD (Corps Diplomatique) followed by the first three digits which represent the Diplomatic code of the Country represented and the last digit representing the specific car.
Military & police plates
Military plates are white-on-black plates are composed of three letters and three digits (e.g. PAF 123)., with the "County code" being replaced by PAF (Princely Armed Forces) followed by three digits representing the specific car.
Police plates are white-on-blue plates are composed of two letters and four digits (e.g. PP 1234)., with the "County code" being replaced by PP (Princely Police) followed by four digits representing the specific car.
Car's registered to the princely family have gold-on-maroon plates and are composed of two letters and two digits split in the center by the heraldic crown (e.g. AA ♔ 12). The "County code" being replaced by AA symbolising the Princely families precedence. Car's containing this plate can not be stopped by law.
- Abeldane Empire: 051
- Principality of Andorra: 017
- Antigua and Barbuda: 018
- Commonwealth of Australia: 019
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas: 020
- Kingdom of Bahrain: 021
- Barbados: 022
- Kingdom of Belgium: 023
- Belize: 024
- Kingdom of Bhutan: 025
- Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace: 026
- Canada: 027
- Kingdom of Denmark: 007
- Commonwealth of Dominica: 028
- Kingdom of Eswatini: 029
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 003
- Grenada: 030
- Federal Republic of Hasanistan: 002
- Jamaica: 031
- State of Japan: 032
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: 033
- Karno-Ruthenian Empire: 052
- State of Kuwait: 034
- Kingdom of Lesotho: 035
- Principality of Liechtenstein: 012
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: 011
- Confederation of Mahuset: 013
- Malaysia: 036
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta: 010
- Principality of Monaco: 005
- Nedlando-Khorașanese Union of Former Colonial Possessions: 015
- Kingdom of the Netherlands: 006
- Principality of New Eiffel: 014
- Realm of New Zealand: 037
- Kingdom of Norway: 008
- Sultanate of Oman: 038
- Independent State of Papua New Guinea: 039
- State of Qatar: 040
- Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis: 041
- Saint Lucia: 042
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: 043
- Independent State of Samoa: 044
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: 045
- Kingdom of Spain: 004
- Solomon Islands: 046
- Kingdom of Sweden: 009
- Kingdom of Thailand: 047
- Kingdom of Tonga: 048
- Tuvalu: 049
- United Arab Emirates: 050
- State of Zenrax: 016
- State of Portuvera: 001