Council of State (Wegmat)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Council of State
Cabinet of Wegmat
|Date formed||26 August 2020|
|People and organisations|
|Head of state||James Panton|
|Head of government||Cole Baird|
|No. of ministers||10|
|Member party||Founders Party|
|Opposition party||Deer Party|
|Outgoing election||December 2022|
|Legislature term(s)||1 year|
|This article is part of the series|
|Politics and government|
of the Federal Union of Wegmat
The Council of State is the cabinet of the Federal Union of Wegmat. It is made up of all the ministers and the president. The council of state is appointed by the Prime Minister of Wegmat who is set by the President of Wegmat. The Council of State is usually the same party as the president as the prime minister chooses their own party. Prime Minister Cole Baird has chosen a mild variety of parties, however. There are 12 positions but only 10 members because Prime Minister Cole holds two other positions that are vacant.
- President - James Panton
- Prime Minister - Cole Baird
- Minister of Defense - Ian Brandis
- Minister of Justice - Galen W.
- Minister of Foreign Exchange - Tommy C.
- Minister of Finance - Alexis P.
- Minister of Environment - Clayton B.
- Minister of Transportation - Cole Baird
- Minister of Federal Services - Caelian B.
- Minister of the Post - Cole Baird
- Minister of Agriculture - Steve F.
- Minister of Health - Alex N.
- Minister of Utility - Mick B.