|Owner(s)||Starlynn & Bennet|
|Founded||19 January 2020|
|Language||Sabian • English|
|Sister newspapers||The SiV Phonograph|
mbirág aliosin[n 1] (Sabian pronounciation: [ɱbiˈɾäɡ alˈʲosin]; lit. "Alios interpreter") is a Sabioveronese bilingual news blog published on Instagram delivering news both in Sabian and English. It was founded in 2020 by the media company Starlynn & Bennet as part of the "iderá sabin!" campaign launched by the Sabioveronese government's Arts Division to promote the use of the Sabian language.
mbirág serves Sabia and Verona and also covers Rai-related stories from time to time, as the Abeldane federal state borders Sabia and Verona and is considered to be within the Valtirian cultural sphere.
- The SiV Phonograph – The Phonograph's Sabian language sister newspaper, also owned by Starlynn & Bennet
- Sourg ê Mourg – former mouthpiece of the now defunct National Artists' Guild
- Capitalization is not present in Sabian orthography.
- Karjasari, Tarik (15 January 2020). "Starlynn & Bennet to launch Sabian-language news blog". The SiV Phonograph. Retrieved 17 May 2020.
- "baraibarakuróa karim toagaku". mbirág aliosin (in Sabian). 16 May 2020. Retrieved 16 May 2020.