Johannes I of Slitronia
|His Great Highness|
|Johannes M. Toome|
|Great King of Slitronia|
DPMP DPMV MP
|Reign||11 April 2020 – present|
|Johannes M. Toome|
|Born||14 February 2006|
|Political party|| Royal Party|
|Residence||Kalamaja and Parva Navale|
|Reference style||His Great Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Great Highness|
His Great Highness Great King Johannes I (Johannes M. Toome; born 14 February 2006), is a micronationalist and a royal. He is the first and the current Great King of Slitronia and has reigned since the establishment of Slitronia on 11 April 2020. He founded the Slitronia and for about a year directly controlled it, one reason being that there was no government yet. He currently holds a seat in the Imperium.
Johannes is the founder and the first and the current reigning Great King of Slitronia. He founded the nation after getting the idea after Khuulide Khuttide Khlubi, a school group he was a member of, became inactive and he found out about the micronational community. Until the 1st Imperium elections in the year 2022 Johannes held direct power over the nation.
Full name (in English): His Great Highness, Founder of the Great Kingdom, Johannes I, the First and Current Great King of Slitronia
Full name (in Estonian): Tema Suur Kõrgus, Suurkuningriigi Asutaja, Johannes I, Slitroonia Esimene ja Praegune Suurkuningas
- Estonia (Residential)
- Slitronia (Residential)
- Revalia (Non-Residential)
- Duckionary (Non-Residental)
- Vishwamitra (Non-Residental)
Awards and honours
- Commander of the Order of the Golden Cockatoo (6 March 2022)
- Non-landed Çelebi (23 November 2021)
- Grand Officer of the Order of Freedom (20 April 2021)
- Member First Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit (29 September 2022)
- ↑ HIM the Shahanshah passes new ferman on 18th Rabi Al-Akhar 1443 granting noble titles. Batyr Times. 23 November 2021.
- ↑ "Royal Decree No. 245-2022 (Autumn Honours 2022)". Google Docs. 29 September 2022. Retrieved 29 September 2022.
Available languages for this page: • English