Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
Motto: C’est Pour De Bon
English: It's For Good
|Largest city||Queensland (by land area and population)|
|Official languages||English |
|Government||Parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
|29 September 2020|
• Canon Governing Document Ratified
|8 January 2021|
|32 km2 (12 sq mi)|
• Water (%)
• 2021 estimate
|1.81/km2 (4.7/sq mi)|
|GDP (nominal)||2021 estimate|
• Per capita
|Time zone||EST-4 (UTC-5)|
• Summer (DST)
|Date format||/ /|
|Drives on the||right|
|Patron saint||John of Nepomuk|
Northwood-Oregon (/nɔrˌθwʊd-ˈɔrə,gən/), officially the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon, is a micronation located in Northwest Ohio, USA which was founded on 29 September 2020. The Kingdom has ninety two citizens with fifty-eight of those citizens residing directly in land claimed by the Kingdom. Those not residing around land claimed by the Kingdom are not able to become citizens, instead, these people can be granted honorary citizenship which only one person currently holds.
The claims of the Kingdom are comprised of various noncontinuous member states, baronies, and sovereign land. Currently, there are two states ruled directly by the Sovereigns and seven member states, six of which are duchies and one being a principality. A variety of baronies are also claimed, generally being a single house ruled by a baron or baroness, baronies can remain independent parts of the Kingdom or can become associated with a member state. Sovereign land is also claimed, a term used to denote any land claimed that isn't a member state nor a barony, the most notable land claimed under this doctrine is Turtle Island.
The government structure of the Kingdom is described as a parliamentary constitutional monarchy. The Kingdom is governed by the Northwood-Oregonian Parliament, which is a dual legislature with an upper and lower house. The upper house of the parliament is the Royal Deluge which passes all legislation, it is comprised of the leaders of the various member states of the Kingdom. The lower house is the Preclusionary Committee which is made up of elected officials from each member states that check and can block legislation passed by the Royal Deluge. The Kingdom has two heads of state known colloquially as the Sovereigns or the King and Queen. The current Sovereigns are Carson Snyder and Sarah Freck.
- 1 Etymology
- 2 History
- 2.1 Pre-Nationhood
- 2.2 Early History
- 2.3 Modern History
- 3 Culture and Demographics
- 4 Economy
- 5 Geography and Climate
- 6 Government and Politics
- 7 References
- 8 External Links
The Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon's hyphenated name comes from the two cities it is primarily based in. The city of Northwood was given its namesake by Larry Brough due to it being located in the northwest of Wood County while Oregon was named by Pierre M. Irving.
Formation of the Great Lakes and Great Black Swamp
During the last major ice age, the Ohio Northwest, along with a large portion of the Northern United States and Canada, was covered by the Laurentide Ice Sheet. The movement and weight of the Laurentide created the basins that would form the Great Lakes. The melting of the Laurentide approximately 20,000 years ago filled these basins and created the Great Black Swamp.
The History of the Odawa in Northwestern Ohio
Following the arrival of European settlers in the early 1600s, the Odawa (also Ottawa or Odaawaa) moved into northern Ohio around 1740. While initially participating in the fur trade with the French and British, an increase of British rule in the area led to famous Odawa leader Pontiac leading a rebellion of several tribes called Pontiac's War. While destroying 9 of the 11 British forts in the Great Lakes area, peace was negotiated in 1764 - 1766. The Odawa would later fight against the Americans alongside the British during the American Revolution, they would continue fighting the Americans even after the British surrender in 1781.
After they, and many other nations, were defeated in the Battle of Fallen Timbers in 1794 by General Anthony Wayne, the Odawa were forced to sign the Treaty of Greenville in 1795, limiting Indian country to northwestern Ohio. They, along with many others, were later forced to sign the Treaty of Detroit in 1804, ceding most of southeastern Michigan and northwestern Ohio, including the land which the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon now resides. In 1833, the rest of the Odawa were removed from Ohio by the United States government and relocated to a reservation in Kansas.
Formation of the Cities of Oregon and Northwood
In 1838, the first government of Oregon was formed, called Oregon Township. The land was surveyed and public sales for settlements occurred, turning the township into the City of Oregon. In 1939, Rossford petitioned against the Board of County Commissioners for succession from the rest of Ross Township. This was granted and the Commissioners ordered the township to split. On 8 September 1962, the area of Ross Township would become incorporated as the Village of Northwood and on 3 November 1981, the Charter of the Municipality of Northwood was established. The Village of Northwood would then become the City of Northwood on 1 January 1982.
On 29 September 2020, the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon was founded by Sovereign Carson Snyder with the claiming of the Kingsland. Along with the Kingsland, the Duchy of Clay and Duchy of Ottis were founded as parts of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon, with Duke Nicholas and Duke Theo III as their Dukes respectively. In addition to these Duchies, many Baronies joined the Kingdom.
The Three Day Expansion
The Three Day Expansion was a period of rapid growth in the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon beginning on 10 October 2020, with the addition of the Principality of Curtice. The Principality, led by Prince Andrew, joined as a client state of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon. The venture was prompted by a want to further solidify the Kingdom's control over northwest Ohio east of the Maumee River. On the second day of expansion, 11 October 2020, the Duchy of Propinquity joined the Kingdom, causing Sarah Freck to become the first female duchess within the Kingdom. It was also on this day that the Kingdom claimed ownership of Turtle Island, a small island in Lake Erie that the Sovereign would frequently boat by in many a family excursion. On the third day, 12 October 2020, both the Duchy of Primeria and Duchy of Altissia joined the Kingdom, led by Duke Lucas and Duchess Kaitlyn respectively.
Further Expansion and the Queensland
Following the rapid expansion present in the Three Day Expansion, a slower addition of other member states were soon to follow. On 22 October 2020, the Duchy of Scarberriville joined with Duke Caleb as the head. Negotiations for this Duchy to join initially started on 30 September 2020, although disagreements over territory and name caused these negotiations to fall through. The Osme Free State located on Navy Island, the first member of the Kingdom outside of it's home macronation, joined on 1 November 2020. Founded by Canadian national 'Space', a pseudonym, Osme became the first member without its own monarch, opting for Space to become the Oriel of Osme. On 10 November 2020, the Duchy of Aeolia was founded by Duke Grant. This development was minorly controversial, with some royals questioning founding a Duchy in Toledo, this worry was overshadowed by other events.
On the morning of 10 November 2020, the Duchy of Propinquity grew substantially due to a field owned by the Freck family being succeeded to the Duchy. Along with this, a rapid increase of citizenship occurred in the Duchy, causing worry that Duke Sarah would easily take over the Royal Deluge after it was founded. Seeking a compromise and seeking to solve other issues, the Sovereign Carson, residing in Northwood, solved the issue by granting Oregon its own Sovereign. After approximately an hour of negotiation, Duchess Sarah was promoted to her current title of Sovereign, or Queen, with the Duchy of Propinquity becoming the Queensland, mirroring the Kingsland. This move was met with little criticism, Sarah being a popular and active figure within the Kingdom since her joining. The writing of the Canon Governing Document was further delayed though, as edits needed to be made to cement her new position.
On 6 December 2020 at approximately 1:50 AM EST what appeared to be four juvenile males, indicated by security footage, toilet papered the King's palace located in the Kingsland. The attack was discovered approximately fifteen minutes after its conclusion, finding that it was overall a subpar job, with only four bushes and a tree being affected. It was originally believed that the attack was a form of protest by anti-absolutist insurgents due to the continued delay of the Canon Governing Document making the Kingdom an absolute monarchy, though this was unable to be confirmed due to a lack of evidence.
Dissolution of the Osme Free State
On 24 December 2020, the current Oriel of the Osme Free State, Space, was confronted through private messages by King Carson. The confrontation was prompted due to Space's absence from the Kingdom alongside his increasing presence in other micronational projects. After an argument that has remained private, Space abdicated his position of Oriel and the Osme Free State was dissolved. This was met with apathy from both citizens and leaders of the Kingdom, presumably due to his prolonged absence and the little to no effect it had on the rest of the Kingdom. The land claimed by the Osme Free State remained claimed by the Kingdom, becoming known as Osme and existing in a state similar to Turtle Island.
Formation of the Government
On 1 October 2020, the writing of the Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon by King Carson begun behind closed doors, going public with other leaders of the Kingdom on 15 October 2020. After much delay due to the changing political landscape of the Kingdom, writing would continue to stall until 10 December 2020 when King Carson would enlist the help of Duke Grant to assist in the writing of the document. The original writing of the Canon Governing Document would conclude on 16 December 2020 with an additional minor changed being made on 26 December 2020.
On 28 December 2020 a voice meeting between Kingdom leaders was conducted. The first discussion and vote on the Canon Governing Document were held during this meeting, with all attendees, King Carson Snyder, Duke Grant Bruns, Duke Lucas Daniels, and Duchess Kaitlyn Huber, voting for the document without any changes being made to it. On 7 January 2021 another voice meeting was held with King Carson Snyder, Queen Sarah Freck, Prince Andrew Stuller, Duke Grant Bruns, Duke Nicholas Abbott, and Duke Theo Porter III in attendance. Duke Theo Porter would vote aye on the Canon Governing Document at 1:50 PM EST with Queen Sarah Freck, Prince Andrew Stuller, and Duke Nicholas Abbott finalizing their affirmative votes at 2:29 PM EST. The next day on 8 January 2021, Duke Caleb Scarberry voted aye to the Canon Governing Document at 8:24 AM EST, completing the unanimous vote required to pass the document and officially bringing it into effect.
Following the ratification of the Canon Governing Document, candidacy announcements for the Preclusionary Committee election began on 11 January 2021. Almost immediately, Chantah Chanthakham, the steward to Prince Andrew, expressed interest in running, and after a brief discussion with King Carson, announced his candidacy. Savanna Large of the Duchy of Clay would announce their candidacy on 12 January 2021 with Lady Elise DeMaria of the Duchy of Altissia announcing the next day on 13 January. Lady Emmalee Guy, a Baroness who had been previously unassociated with a Duchy, would apply for citizenship in the Duchy of Aeolia as to become eligible to run. She would announce candidacy on 14 January 2021, the same day which bids closed at 6:00 PM EST. The next day on 15 January 2021, the results of the election would be announced with each candidate winning by default due to having no competition in their region.
Legislative and Foreign Expansion
After the formation of the government, the process of expanding the foreign affairs of the Kingdom, as well and the Kingdom's laws and projects, began. On 19 January 2021, the Northwood-Oregonian Parliament passed its first bill, the Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Sayville and the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon. This was followed by similar treaty with the Empire of Sayville on 5 February. After these treaties, the Kingdom shifted its focus towards cultural and project based legislation. These included making French and official language and establishing the Northwood-Oregonian Volunteer Corps with the set goal of providing limited recycling services to Clay High School, located in the Duchy of Clay.
Various other treaties would be signed during this time, as well as a piece of legislation to create a state order known as the "Order of the Northwest" on 20 February, but it was eventually found impractical to vote on each treaty, a process that could take upwards of four days. This prompted the passage of the Foreign Affairs Expansion Act of 2021, which allowed for the Sovereigns to sign treaty of mutual recognition with other nations under certain conditions. Currently five such treaties have been signed under the act. On 28 February, a bill was passed creating the Treasury of Northwood-Oregon which would act as the treasury of the Kingdom under the leadership of the Secretary Treasurer. Duke Theo III would later be confirmed by the Royal Deluge for this position on 9 March 2021. This bill also reaffirmed the status of the Erieble as the official currency of the Kingdom.
Culture and Demographics
The Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon's culture is primarily defined by its original populace of thespians and musicians. The original citizenry of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon, up until 13 November 2020, was entirely comprised of members of either local band, choir, or theatre programs. Citizens of the Kingdom, notably Duke Caleb Scarberry and Duke Grant Bruns, are also known for producing original music in their free time. This popularity of the arts within the Kingdom led to choir and theatre director Thomas Sneed, citizen of the Duchy of Primeria, being appointed the role of Court Minstrel. On 11 January 2021, a brief census indicated that an estimated 67 percent of citizens in the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon were members of either a local band, choir, or theatre program. Arguably there is an overrepresentation of this demographic in the Royal Deluge, with all members of the Royal Deluge and both Sovereigns belonging to it.
Despite many in the Kingdom being involved in local theatre programs, there have been multiple attempts to cultivate an independent theatre identity within the Kingdom which would separate itself from the existing programs. This independent theatre culture would be based off of the concept of secular Medieval theatre, which was ironically suggested by Court Minstrel Sneed, and the idea of theatre guilds and cycles. Many concepts, though, would be adapted, such as guilds being less groups of those in the same profession but instead those who voluntarily group with each other.
The Kingdom has multiple holidays that were established on 9 April 2021 along side the Kingdom's national animal and motto. The holidays are comprised of commonly celebrated cultural holidays as well as important events in the development of the Kingdom.
|New Year's Day||To celebrate the beginning of the Gregorian calendar year and the village of Northwood becoming the city of Northwood.|
|Canon Governing Day||To celebrate the passage of the Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon.|
|Kingdom's Day||To celebrate the founding of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon.|
|Propinquity Day||To celebrate the assent of Sovereign Freck to the position of Sovereign as well as family, friends, and other partnerships.|
|Christmas Day||To commemorate the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.|
The Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon's economy is primarily centered around the entertainment industry through both state-owned companies and private companies. Prominent members of the Kingdom, such as Duke Caleb Scarberry and King Carson Snyder, operate private YouTube channels on which they produce music and films respectively.
On 14 December 2020, the Duchy of Aeolia acquired the previously private Gruntioli Studios after encouragement to do so by King Carson Snyder. As Gruntioli Studios was already owned by Duke Grant Bruns, the negotiations regarding nationalization were swift. Later, on 14 March 2021, the first non-entertainment based industry was founded in the Kingdom by King Carson Snyder. This company, named "Feather Buttons Productions", produces general buttons, commissioned custom buttons, and, most notably, buttons with real feathers inside of them.
Geography and Climate
The Kingdom resides within the Great Lakes region, specifically in an area within Ohio referred to as the Great Lake Plains or the Lake Erie Plains. This proximity to Lake Erie makes the Kingdom primarily composed of fertile lowland with most land dedicated to farming. The entirety of the Kingdom's members, aside from the Duchy of Aeolia, are located east of the Maumee River. Harmful algae blooms, also known as HAPs, originating from the Maumee River and Lake Erie have been known to cause health and safety problems within the Kingdom.
|Climate data for Duchy of Aeolia|
|Average high °F (°C)||39.7
|Average low °F (°C)||28.4
|Name||Pop.||Area (km²)||Region||Establishment||Head of State||Subdivisions|
|Kingsland||15||3.8||Northwood||29 September 2020||Carson Snyder||
|Queensland||18||8.7||Oregon||10 November 2020||Sarah Freck||
|Principality of Curtice||7||2.11||Curtice||10 October 2020||Andrew Stuller|
|Duchy of Clay||8||8.18||Oregon||29 September 2020||Nicholas Abbott||
|Duchy of Ottis||7||2.01||Oregon||29 September 2020||Theo Porter||
|Duchy of Primeria||7||2.11||Oregon||12 October 2020||Lucas Daniel||
|Duchy of Altissia||7||2.37||Northwood||12 October 2020||Kaitlyn Huber||
|Duchy of Scarberriville||6||3.8||Oregon||22 October 2020||Caleb Scarberry|
|Duchy of Aeolia||4||0.816||Toledo||10 November 2020||Grant Bruns||
Government and Politics
The Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy with a hereditary elective monarchy, governed by the Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon which was ratified on 8 January 2021. The document outlines the Kingdom's heads of state, legislative chambers, judicial system, and military as well as other miscellaneous provisions.
The heads of state of the Kingdom are defined as the Sovereigns, both of who hold equal legal power. The Sovereigns, along with their duties as heads of state, are also responsible to act as chairperson and parliamentarian of both houses of the Northwood-Oregonian Parliament. As only one Sovereign can serve as chairperson at a time, both sovereigns must agree as to who shall act as chair if disagreement over the chairpersonship occurs. The Sovereigns can autonomously veto legislation passed by the Royal Deluge. Sovereigns of the Kingdom are permitted to enter states of interregnum, in which the Sovereign entering interregnum is temporarily replaced by the Sovereign's Council of Regents chosen by that Sovereign. In times of extended interregnum the Council of Regents are obligated to choose a Lord Regent to directly serve directly in the place of the Sovereign to act as a more efficient extended substitute. Should a Sovereign abdicate or expire, a form of elective succession takes place in which all citizens of the Kingdom being eligible to vote between the heirs of the corresponding Sovereign.
The upper house of parliament in the Kingdom is the Royal Deluge which is comprised of leaders of the member states of the Kingdom, omitting the Sovereigns. The Royal Deluge acts as the sole legislative body of the Kingdom, with all legislation needing a simple majority to pass excluding highly consequential legislation which requires a supermajority. Votes in the Royal Deluge are weighed based on the population of each member's respective state, which is comparable to the system of voting weights in the Council of the European Union. Currently, every three citizens belonging to a member state who don't reside on that member state's claimed land or reside in a barony earns that member state a vote in the Royal Deluge. In addition, every citizen belonging to a member state that resides on that member state's claimed land earns that member state a vote, this also causes each member state to have at least one vote in the Royal Deluge.
The lower house of parliament in the Kingdom is the Preclusionary Committee which is comprised of elected citizens of the member states of the Kingdom, omitting elected officials from the member states of the Sovereigns. Each member state is entitled to one of its citizens, chosen by a popular vote within the member state, being part of the Preclusionary Committee. The Preclusionary Committee acts as a check to the Royal Deluge, with all legislation passed by the Royal Deluge needing to be sent to the Preclusionary Committee. The Preclusionary Committee can start a formal inquiry to block a piece of legislation within three days of receiving it from the Royal Deluge, after which a discussion and vote shall be held on whether or not to block the corresponding legislation. If the Preclusionary Committee successfully votes to block a piece of legislation passed by the Royal Deluge it is sent back to the Royal Deluge to be edited or abandoned.
The Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon had not ratified any official treaties with other nations until 19 January 2021, when a treaty of mutual recognition was signed with the Kingdom of Sayville. On 22 February 2021 at 4:49 PM EST, the Foreign Expansion Act of 2021 was passed, allowing for the signing of treaties of mutual recognition to be signed with other states by the Sovereigns without needing to be passed by the Royal Deluge as well as certain conditions were met. This act is currently in effect and was renewed on 22 March, extending the act for another 30 days past the original expiration of 24 March at 4:49 PM EST.
- Kingdom of Sayville Since 19 January 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Sayville and the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
- Empire of Sayville Since 5 February 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Empire of Sayville
- Monmarkian Empire Since 16 February 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Monmarkian Empire
- Third Republic of Sawdustistan Since 21 February 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Third Republic of Sawdustistan
- Principality of New Codrion Since 28 February 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Principality of New Codrion
- Free Socialist State of Paloma Since 1 March 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Free Socialist State of Paloma
- Empire of Aenopia Since 1 March 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Empire of Aenopia
- Saspearian Since 2 March 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and Saspearian
- Free Nation of New Athens Since 10 March 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Free Nation of New Athens
- State of Vishwamitra Since 29 March 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the State of Vishwamitra
- Co-operative Republic of Wendatia Since 11 April 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Co-operative Republic of Wendatia
- Weisserian Commonwealth Since 9 December 2020 with the granting of a virtual embassy in the Weisserian Commonwealth
- Lakeland Since 1 March 2021 with the exchanging of diplomats between Lakeland and the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
Participation in multilateral agreements
- Edgbaston Convention Ratified on 4 April 2021 alongside the Wrythe Convention
- Wrythe Convention Ratified on 4 April 2021 alongside the Edgbaston Convention
- Not including water found surrounding sovereign land.
- Includes citizens who reside around claimed land, defined by the Sovereigns. Does not include honorary citizens.
- Not a map of the Kingdom's claims, nor a complete outline of where they lie. Map in bottom right portrays Turtle Island.
- Northwood Ohio History Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Oregon Ohio History Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Great Lakes Ecoregion National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Pontiac's Rebellion Ohio History Central. Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Battle of Fallen Timbers History.com Editors. Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Odawa Indians Ohio History Central. Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Treaty of Detroit Library of Congress. Accessed 21 October 2020.
- Flag Hoisted Above the Kingsland Carson Snyder. Accessed 17 March 2021.
- Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Meeting Minutes 28 December 2020 Carson Snyder. Accessed 3 January 2021.
- Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Meeting Minutes 7 January 2021 Carson Snyder. Accessed 7 January 2021.
- King Announces First Legislative Elections Charles Burgardt. Accessed 10 March 2021.
- Announcement of 15 January 2021 Preclusionary Committee Election Results Carson Snyder. Accessed 20 January 2021.
- Adoption of French as an Official Language bill Carson Snyder. Accessed 17 March 2021.
- Northwood-Oregonian Volunteer Corps And Clay Recycling Volunteer Project bill Carson Snyder. Accessed 17 March 2021.
- Order of the Northwest bill Carson Snyder. Accessed 17 March 2021.
- Foreign Affairs Expansion Act of 2021 Accessed 1 March 2021.
- Duke Theo III Approved by Royal Deluge as Secretary Treasurer Carson Snyder. Accessed 17 March 2021.
- Great Lakes Ecoregion National Holidays And Symbols Bill. Carson Snyder. Accessed 11 April 2021.
- The Geography of Ohio N-state. Accessed 4 January 2021.
- HAB Algae Ohio Environmental Protection Agency. Accessed 4 January 2021.
- "National Weather Service Forecast Office Cleveland, OH". Weather.gov. Retrieved 11 December 2020.
- Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Carson Snyder, Grant Bruns. Accessed 8 January 2021.
- A Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Sayville and the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Accessed 5 February 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Empire of Sayville Accessed 5 February 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Monmarkian Empire Accessed 17 February 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Third Republic of Sawdustistan Accessed 21 February 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Principality of New Codrion Accessed 28 February 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Free Socialist State of Paloma Accessed 1 March 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Empire of Aenopia Accessed 1 March 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and Saspearian Accessed 2 March 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Free Nation of New Athens Accessed 10 March 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition - Vishwamitra & Northwood-Oregon (in English) Accessed 29 March 2021.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Co-operative Republic of Wendatia Accessed 11 April 2021.
- Royal Deluge Ratifies the Edgbaston and Wrythe Convention Accessed 5 April 2021.
- Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Instagram
- Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Discord server
- Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon