Sarah I of Northwood-Oregon
|Duchess of Propinquity|
|Reign||11 October 2020 - 10 November 2020|
|Successor||Herself (as Queen-Regnant)|
|Queen-Regnant of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon|
|Reign||10 November 2020 - present|
|Born||Sarah Kathleen Freck|
9 June 2005
Oregon, Ohio, U.S.
|Citizenship|| United States |
|Residence||Queensland, Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon|
Sarah I (Sarah Kathleen Freck; born 9 June 2005) is the current Queen, or Sovereign, of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon. She joined micronationalism with the founding of the Duchy of Propinquity and is currently active in the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and her own Queensland.
Sarah began her micronational career after being invited to the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon by Carson Snyder, where she founded the Duchy of Propinquity and became a Duchess.
Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
In the Kingdom, Sarah founded the Duchy of Propinquity on 11 October 2020, which she immediately began growing to prominence within the Kingdom. Thanks to her dedication to growing the citizen base and acquisition of land, Propinquity soon became the largest member state of the Kingdom in terms of both citizenry and land area. This growth left the Duchy far ahead of all other member states at the time, causing worry that once the Royal Deluge was founded, Duchess Sarah would have a great enough number of votes to overpower the rest of the Kingdom. This issue was eventually solved by Sovereign Carson, living in Northwood, by promoting Duchess Sarah to Queen, or Sovereign, of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon. By doing so Oregon gained its own monarch, and Propinquity was dissolved to become the Queensland.
- Queen of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
Honors, decorations and arms
- National honors
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Northwest, 20 February 2021 
- Grand Master of the Royal Order of the Sovereigns, 21 February 2023
- Foreign honours
- Kingdom of Sayville: Knight of the Order of the Sayvillian Lion, 19 January 2021 
- Monmarkian Empire: Knight of the Order of the Crowned Lion, 17 February 2021, Relinquished by Sarah I, 10 December 2021
- State of Vishwamitra:
- Order of Diplomatic Service Merit, Members First Class, 15 April 2021
- Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy, 8 June 2021
|2016||James and the Giant Peace Jr.||Ms. Trotter|
|2017||The Wizard of Oz||Featured dancer|
|2018||Elf Jr.||Featured dancer|
|2019||Beauty and the Beast||Belle||Was also a featured dancer|
|The Addams Family||Alice|
|2020||Fiddler on the Roof||Featured dancer||Show cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic|
|Bright Star||Alice Murphy||Show aired virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic|
|2021||Cinderella (Enchanted Edition)||Featured dancer|
|Shrek The Musical||White Rabbit|
- ↑ Order of the Northwest bill Carson Snyder. Accessed 26 October 2021.
- ↑ Governing Statutes of the Royal Order of the Sovereigns Carson Snyder & Sarah Freck. Accessed 20 February 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree 1/2023 Carson Snyder. Accessed 20 February 2023.
- ↑ RA Proclamation on the Induction of Their Majesties The King and Queen of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Into the Order of the Sayvillian Lion, Charles Burgardt. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ KCL Grant to Carson I and Sarah I Alexander I Constantine. Accessed 26 October 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree VI/2021 Accessed 10 December 2021.