Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Timeline of Ebenthali history
This is a timeline of the history of Ebenthal.
- 11 August - the Kingdom of Ebenthal is founded, proclaiming independence from the Kingdom of Roschfallen. Arthur, Duke of Gallar, is acclaimed High King Arthur I of Ebenthal. The new realm is then divided into the principalities of New Switzerland (House of Arrais' lands), Selentine (Moraes Clan's family) and the Royal City of Arturia (House of Beato's lands).
- 2 September - the Toledo dos Santos and Caravlho families ceded sovereignity over their properties and lands to the Ebenthali State; the Principality of Negromonte was created from the Toledo's lands and the Principality of Belmonte was created from the Carvalho's lands (worth noticing the then reigning Prince of Belmonte, Pedro Carvalho, is a cousin to the future Ebenthali King Arthur II. Both were micronationalist enrolled with Roschfallen, but Pedro disagreed of his cousin while agreeing with the Duke of Gallar and joined Ebenthal).
- 5 September - High King Arthur I is given the title Lord of the Northern Hills by the Princes of New Switzerland and Negromonte.
- 8 October - the Royal Constitution is officialy adopted.
- 21 November - the Conclave of Ebenthal is innaugurated.
- 1 December - the Tribune of Truth is innaugurated.
- 14 December - Creation of the Order of the Swiss Prince, Order of the Black Needles and the Order of Sea and War.
- 2 January - the Duchy of Axvalley becomes the first micronation to establish diplomatic relations with Ebenthal.
- 28 January - the Treaty of Botafogo is signed putting an end to the Ebenthali Independence War; Roschfallen recognized Ebenthal's independence.
- 11 February - Mateus, Prince of Arturia, High King Arthur I's brother, was proclaimed heir to the throne.
- 25 April - Ebenthal's first website was created.
- 30 June - Ebenthal joined the Union Against Micronational War.
- 21 July - The Royal Institute of Innovations is fouded.
- 22 July - The Royal National Library is founded.
- Late October - Gradual process of inactivity begins.
- 13 May - Brazilian authorities challenged Ebenthali sovereignity over a 60m² land in Bracara; the Ebenthali-Brazilian War began.
- 24 May - Royal Light Company is founded.
- 30 September - Ebenthal joined the Micronational Economic Group
- 10 October - Ebenthali-Brazilian War comes to an end with Ebenthali victory.
- 17 December - Inactivity begins to fade.
- 19 December - Ebenthal severe ties with the Arabic Empire over that country's Nazi policies.
- 8 January - Nícollas Reis, Duke of Launceston discovers a plot by Nilo Moreira, then First Lord of the Conclave, to overthrown the High King.
- 10 January - The Ebenthali Civil War began.
- 22 January - The Princely Family of Selentine joined Nilo's side.
- 1 February - The Arabic Empire joined Nilo's side; Emperor Faisal IV openly proclaimed Nilo as High King of Ebenthal.
- 3 February - Ebenthal withdrawn from the Union Against Micronational War.
- 11 February - The Liberal League comes in Ebenthal's aide.
- 16 February - Nilo and the Faisal were defeated, putting an end to the Ebenthali Civil War.
- 17 February - A trial condemned both Nilo, Faisal and all Ebenthali traitors to death by dissolution on acid; the sentence was commuted to permanent exile.
- 27 March - The Principality of Selentine was extinguished.
- 9 May - A referendum for a new constitution is called by the Conclave.
- 9 June - The referendum for a new constitution fails.
- 13 August - Bolivian workers arrive to work in Belmonte.
- 4 October - Swiss relatives to the House of Arrais arrive in New Switzerland.
- 1 November - the Ministry of the Kingdom realizes the first national census.
- Late February - The 2018 Ebenthali exodus began; Latency period in micronational activity begins.
- 15 June - The Royal Academy of General Knowledge is founded.
- 3 August - the Ministry of Culture and Education holds a census on literacy.
- 29 October - The Negromontine Princely Family created the Pedro II Sciences Academy in Aurora.
- 5 December - Ebenthal's website runs offline.
- Late March - Activity it is largely resumed with the announcement by High King Arthur I that he would abdicate soon.
- 24 Abril - Ebenthal joined the Micronational Monarchies Organization.
- 24 June - Arthur I abdicates the throne; his brother Mateus becomes High King of Ebenthal; The cabinet is dismissed and the Count of Lahad becomes Grand Vizier, while the Duke of Guanabara is appointed First Lord.
- 7 August - High King Mateus spoke, in a Conclave session, of his wish to turn the country into an absolute monarchy, ideia which was promptly rejected by all Lords of the Conclave.
- 15 August - The High King issued two unconstitutional decrees giving him power to legislate, turn the Conclave into an advisory council and to not be responsible for his acts as monarch.
- 16 August - The Conclave ruled the Royal Decress by Mateus I as null.
- 24 August - High King Mateus issued a Royal Decree seizing full sovereignity for the Ebenthali State and himself and turning the country from a federative into an unitary state.
- 25 August - High King Mateus issued a Royal Decree calling for the development of a new constitution which would make of Ebenthal an empire; he also defended an aggresive expansionism; Count of Lahad's cabinet supported the monarch while criticized the Conclave.
- 7 September - In a speciall joint session of the Conclave and the Tribune of Truth, the monarch's abdication was required at once.
- 18 September - Pressed by the Tribune of Truth, the Conclave issued an ultimatum to High King Mateus demanding his abdication.
- 20 September - High King Mateus dissolved the Conclave and the Tribune of Trut; Raphael Sousa, Minister of War, turned the Royal Army against the High King.
- 27 September - The Duke of Guanabara, First Lord of the Conclave, and the Count of Iustitia, Seneschal of Ebenthal, issued a cojoint act dissolving the cabinet, deposing the High King and rulling him a criminal; the same day Mateus and allies were judged and forever banished; Raphael Sousa was appointed Regent of Ebenthal by the Conclave after refuse the crown.
- 10 October - The Ebenthali crown was offered to Emperor Petar I of Schneeblutig, who refused.
- 27 November - The Ebenthali crown was offered to Sultan Omar V of Harran, who also refused.
- 26 December - The Ebenthali crown was offered to King Arthur I of Roschfallen, who asked for time to answer.
- 29 December - The King of Roschfallen abdicated his throne accepted the offer to become High King Arthur II of Ebenthal; the city of Arturia expanded, Belmonte was geographically changed, the principalities of Aldiva and Alvorada were created from the Clan Brum's properties; the title of the heir to the throne became Prince/ss of Belmonte; new flag and arms are adopted; extinction of the Order of Sea and War and the Order of the Mountain Star.
- 30 December - Creation of the Registry of Nobility and Knighthood of the Realm.
- 31 December - Creation of the Order of the Silver Cat and the Order of Lady Mary
- 10 January - Ebenthal joined the League of Professional Nations (and later its successor group, the League of Micronations (2020))
- 3 March - Creation of the Order of Dagon and the Order of Saint Arnald.
- 23 March - Ebenthali becomes a founding-member of the Brazilian sector by signing the Treaty of Persenburg.
- 30 March - Ebenthal ratified the Protocol of Goetha.
- 1 April - Ebenthal's new wesbiste goes online.
- 2 April - New provisional flag and arms are adopted.
- 7 April - Ebenthal becomes a founding-member of the Conference of Santiago by signing the Treaty of Santiago.
- 13 April - The Santiago-Mansean Conflict takes place.
- 2 May - The 2020 Ebenthali flag referendum tooks place.
- 3 May - Ebenthal's current flag and arms were officialy adopted.
- 14 May - The Ebenthal Head of Government's title changed from Grand Vizier to Premier through Royal Decree.
- 30 June - The Principality of Carlenburg is created from the Clan Brum's properties.
- 25 July - The Royal Ebenthali Space Agency and the Royal Water and Recycling Company are founded.
- 3 August - Ebenthal adopted the Conferential Doubloon as its new official currency.
- 8 September - Creation of the Ebenthali Space Research Institute (ESRI or IPSE)