Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|The Duke of Monesari|
OIB SAV VS
|Born||19 September 2007|
|Allegiance||Sabia and Verona|
|Service/branch||National Guard (since 2017)|
Royal Auror Corps (2013–17)
|Rank||Captain (since 2017)|
|Unit||2nd Company "Rai Kibrian"|
- In this traditional Sabian name, Kodavái is the matronymic and Karjasari is the family name.
Prince Kaj Karjasari, Duke of Monesari[n 1] OIB SAV VS (kaj kodavái karjasari groxi, born 19 September 2007) is a Sabioveronese national guard belonging to the House of Karjasari, the royal house of Sabia and Verona, and the younger brother of King Tarik.
As Tarik's younger brother, Prince Kaj is currently heir-presumptive to the dukedom of Evra, but since Sabia and Verona is an elective monarchy, he is not heir to the Valtirian throne. Kaj is also heir to Tarik's titles in Abelden, including the Grand Duchy of Rai and the marquisate of Batori. In addition, the prince is an active member of the Sabioveronese National Guard, and currently holds the rank of rañkurág (captain), heading the 2nd Company "Rai Kibrian".
Prince Kaj has held several positions and honors in Valtirian nations due to his parentage. He was heir-presumptive of the throne of Lycem until the Lycene monarchy was merged with the Sabioveronese Crown, and held important positions of power in the independent Lycene kingdom. He was also Crown Prince of the short-lived Empire of Berin In 2014 he was created Marquis of Saint-Martin, and in 2017 he was given a higher-ranking peerage, Duke of Monesari. Although he still technically holds the marquisate of Saint-Martin, he is commonly known today as the Prince Kaj Karjasari, Duke of Monesari.
Titles and honors
Prince Kaj Karjasari has been known by the styles of:
- His Imperial Highness, Crown Prince of Berin - 15 April 2012 – 26 April 2012
- Tēndrāer, Crown Prince of Lycem - 20 December 2012 – 24 February 2014
- His Grace, Marquis of Saint-Martin - 20 October 2014 – 27 September 2017
- His Grace, Duke of Monesari, Marquis of Saint-Martin - since 27 September 2017
And has been bestowed the following honors:
- Officer of the Order of the Baphomet - 20 October 2018
- Companion of the Order of the Needle - 27 September 2017
- Second class of the Order of the Hummingbird - 20 October 2018
- Kârjasary is the pre-reform spelling of the Modern Sabian Karjasari. The former is more commonly used in non-Sabian contexts.
|Lines of succession|
||Succession to the throne of Rai
1st in line
|Duke of Monesari
27 September 2017 – present
|Marquis of Saint-Martin
20 October 2014 – present