Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Computer representation of Babou Chkaya|
15 January 2018
1 October 2015 - 15 January 2018
6 November 2017
|Predecessor||Jorge de Antillón|
|Born|| 1 August 1998|
Escaldes-Engordany, Principality of Andorra
|Political party||Esquerra! (2015-2018)|
Melocoton Party (2018-)
|Alma mater||Toulouse 1 University Capitole|
Its presidency is marked by socialist beginnings and then by a Social liberalism shift, the creation of a multi-ethnic and tolerant culture in Occitania, as well as a territorial expansion and the establishment of direct democracy.
Babou Chkaya was born on the 1 August 1998, in Andorra. His mother has Ukrainian origins (his great grandfather took refuge in France during the Russian Civil War). He grew up in Toulouse, France. He lives in Sderot, Israel during two years, because his father was working in a UN program in Gaza. Babou was formed in the Toulouse 1 University Capitole.
According to the occitanian civil status, a citizen can choose the family name of one of his two parents. Babou Chkaya has chosen the name of his mother's family. His micronational name differs from his French identity papers. Babou is also his second given name.
On 7th June, 2015 he founds the Confederate States of Occitania and being president of the state twice. After the overthrow the former regime by the communist revolution, he became the new president of the new state. He also assured other positions in this micronation as Minister of Agriculture, Minister of Education and Science,Minister of International negotiations.
It actively participates in the Micronational Broadcasting Union.
As Emmanuel Macron or the Japanese traditions, Babou is rare in the media, on social networks and in his international appearances in order to make his speech and his image precious. He weighs his rare pronouncements carefully.
Babou Chkaya is the director and owner of a private press group, the Occitanian Media Group which includes three televisions (one in direct/live) and one newspaper.
Titles, offices and honours
Main article: List of titles, offices and honours of Babou Chkaya
- Prime Minister of Occitania (15 January 2018 - present)
- Minister of International negotiations (21 June 2017 - present)
- Konstitusievoog (3 August 2017 - present)
- Deputy (22 May 2017 - present)
- Governor of Babougrad (16 February 2016 - present)
- General Secretary (15 September 2017 - present)
- President of Occitania (1 October 2015 - 15 January 2018)
- Primate of the Holy Violet Church (6 November 2016 - 15 January 2018)
- Heneral armii (18 July 2016 - 15 January 2018)
- Full General (4 August 2017 - 15 January 2018)
- Chief Operating (4 August 2017 - 15 January 2018)
- Minister of Agriculture (2 January 2017 - 21 June 2017) (6 July 2017 - 15 January 2018)
- Minister of Education and Science (6 July 2017 - 17 August 2017)
- Head of the Occitanian Commonwealth (30 July 2017 - 13 August 2017)
- Leader of Esquerra! (15 September 2016 - 4 December 2017)
- Interview by the National Radio of Moriel (ES)
- Interview by the website ANIM (ES)
- Interview by The Union Times (ES)