Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Computer representation of Babou Chkaya|
1 October 2015 - 15 January 2018
15 January 2018 - 20 June 2018
6 November 2017
|Predecessor||Jorge de Antillón|
18 March 2018
|Predecessor||Adam I of Überstadt|
|Born|| 1 August 1998|
Escaldes-Engordany, Principality of Andorra
|Political party||Esquerra! (2015-2018)|
Melocoton Party (2018-)
|Alma mater||Toulouse 1 University Capitole|
His presidency has been marked by socialist beginnings and then by a Social liberalism shift, the creation of a multi-ethnic and tolerant culture in Occitania, as well as a territorial expansion and the establishment of direct democracy.
Babou Chkaya was born on 1 August 1998, in Andorra. His mother has Ukrainian origins (his great grandfather took refuge in France during the Russian Civil War). He grew up in Toulouse, France. He lives in Sderot, Israel during two years, because his father was working in a UN program in Gaza. Babou was formed in the Toulouse 1 University Capitole.
According to the Occitanian civil status, a citizen can choose the family name of one of his two parents. Babou Chkaya has chosen the name of his mother's family. His micronational name differs from his French identity papers. Babou is also his second given name.
On 7th June, 2015 he founds the Confederate States of Occitania and being president of the state twice. After the overthrow the former regime by the communist revolution, he became the new president of the new state. He also assured other positions in this micronation as Minister of Agriculture, Minister of Education and Science,Minister of International negotiations.
It actively participates in the Micronational Broadcasting Union.
As Emmanuel Macron or the Japanese traditions, Babou is rare in the media, on social networks and in his international appearances in order to make his speech and his image precious. He weighs his rare pronouncements carefully.
Babou Chkaya is the director and owner of a private press group, the Occitanian Media Group which includes three televisions (one in direct/live) and one newspaper.
Titles, offices and honours
Main article: List of titles, offices and honours of Babou Chkaya
- Ministry of Immigration ( 22 May 2018 - present)
- Minister of International negotiations (21 June 2017 - present)
- Konstitusievoog (3 August 2017 - present)
- Deputy (22 May 2017 - present)
- Governor of Babougrad (16 February 2016 - present)
- General Secretary (15 September 2017 - present)
- GUM Secretary for Statistical Research (18 March 2018 - present)
- - Grand Cross of Letzembourg, 23 January 2016
- - Order of the Occitan Cross, 23 January 2016
- - Medal of Government of Surland, 12 February 2016
- - Orden of Friendship, 24 June 2016
- - Flame of Lorenzburg, 4 August 2016
- - Knight First Class of the Order of the Lion, 13 August 2016
- , Order of the Crown, 2 September 2016 '
- - Orden of Loyalty, 6 November 2016
- - One year medal (Coria), 17 April 2017
- - Honorific Cavallier of the Friendship Order of Antares, 12 June 2017
- - Order of Bouvet, 1 August 2017
- - Order of St. Leonard, 2 August 2017
- Interview by the National Radio of Moriel (ES)
- Interview by the website ANIM (ES)
- Interview by The Union Times (ES)