Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Flag of the Republic of Tagtazabar|
3 May 2017 - present
15 January - 28 October 2018
|Prime Minister||Babou Chkaya|
24 May 2017 - 28 October 2018
Juan Cisneros (born 1999) is a micronationalist and the founder of the Republic of Tagtabazar.
Interested in micronationalism, Cisneros joined the Popular Union of Occitania in April 2017. On May 3, he founded Tagtabazar, an autonomous republic within the Union, in which he was governor. He was reelected in 2018.
In December, he was elected President of Occitania and was subsequently sworn in on January 15. His term of office would last until October 28, during the process of dissolution of the Union. At the same time, a provisional government was formed in Tagtabazar, led by him, with the purpose of forming the foundations of the new state.
Titles, offices and honours
- President of the Republic of Tagtazabar (3 May 2017 - present)
- Secretary of the Progressive Independent Party (13 April 2017 - present)
- President of Occitania (15 January - 28 October 2018)
- Minister of Medias and Telecommunication (24 May 2017 - 28 October 2018)
- Deputy (22 May - 22 November 2017) (20 December 2017 - 28 October 2018)
- Representative of Tagtabazar in the Vergadering (23 November 2017 - 28 October 2018)
- Occitanian Ambassador to Venezuela (3 May 2017 - 28 October 2018)
- Leader of the Opposition (22 November 2017 - 15 January 2018)
-  " Juan Cisneros Occitan Cross