Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Passport of Indokistan|
2014 (F) and 2011 (B) passport design
|Date first issued||December 2011|
|Valid in||None |
|Type of document||Passport|
|Eligibility requirements||Indokistani citizenship|
The Passport of Indokistan was issued by Indokistani government to facilitate its citizens for intermicronational travel. The passport were divided by two types, regular and official. The passport expiration period was 5 years, and the passport language is Indonesian and English. The first passport were published in 2011, while a redesign occurred in 2014. After Indokistani dissolution in July 2016, the passport lost its validity.
The cover contained the word Republik Indokistan and below that, there is word Paspor for regular or Paspor Diplomatik for diplomatic passport in Bahasa Indonesia. An english translation, the Republic of Indokistan and Passport or Diplomatic passport are located below the Indonesian name. The half-coat of arms are located in left of the cover. The text are black when the cover are white, the flag in coat of arms only coloured. Indokistani government claims that the passport was one of the most simple passport designs, compared with other passport that issued by other countries.
The cover contained the word Negara Federal Indokistan and below that, the word Paspor for ordinary, or Paspor Dinas for official passport in Bahasa Indonesia. English translation for all words, "Federal State of Indokistan", "Passport" or "Official Passport" is located below the Indonesian name.
The coloured national emblem is located on the left of the cover, with bars below the emblem that continued to the back side of the cover. The bar is coloured green bar for ordinary, and blue bar for official passport. The cover also coloured yellow for ordinary, and red for official.
Identity information page
- Passport holder photo
- Type of document ["P" for ordinary, "D" for official]
- Full name
- Nationality [which is "Indokistani"]
- Birthdate and birthplace
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Passport number
- Issuing office
- Machine-readable zone
- Country code [IKT], removed on new version
- Domicile, removed on new version
- Bearer signature
- Issuing authority
Indokistani passports contained a note located on the second page, from the issuing country that is addressed to the authorities of all other countries, identifying the bearer as a citizen of that country and requesting that he or she be allowed to pass and be treated according to international norms. Revision of the passport note made in 2014 reinstates that the passport should only valid for intermicronational usage.
In Bahasa Indonesia:
- 2014 edition
- Pemerintah Negara Federal Indokistan memohon kepada semua pihak yang berkepentingan untuk mengizinkan kepada pemegang paspor ini berlalu secara leluasa dan memberikan bantuan dan perlindungan kepadanya.
- Paspor ini berlaku untuk perjalanan ke seluruh negara mikro di dunia
- 2011 edition
- Pemerintah Indokistan berharap agar pemegang paspor dapat memasuki negara yang dikunjungi dengan aman, serta dilindungi dengan sebaik-baiknya
- Paspor ini berlaku di seluruh dunia
- 2014 edition
- The Government of the Federal State of Indokistan requests to all whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance and afford him/her such assistance and protection.
- This passport is valid for accessing all micronations in the world
- 2011 edition
- Government of Indokistan hopes that the passport bearer could enter the visited nation safely and be protected by the country authorities
- This passport are valid worldwide