2020 in New Eiffelic music
Warning! This article or section contains profanity or other material which may be considered offensive.
- 3 January — With the release of the music video for "THE UNITED MICRANATIONS is better", a song mocking criticism of the Grand Unified Micronational and YAMOs, it has since become Zabëlle's signature song, and also later became of the two national anthems of the Cupertino Alliance on 20 March 2020, "having higher precedence", meaning that it gets to be played first.[a]
- 20 May — "Aardvarks on Parade", the proposed anthem commissioned in 2019, is finished.
- DJ Zeddy
- Walker Schroeder
- "GUM DIS TRACK: THE UNITED MICRANATIONS is better", comedic music video making fun of the Grand Unified Micronational by Zabëlle Skye[b]
- "Fuck Pitt and yung foot fetish"
- "Aardvarks on Parade"
- "Zero-Width Joiner"
- "!", album by DJ Zeddy featuring 6 songs
- "1st of June 2020", album by DJ Zeddy featuring 10 songs
"05_14_2020_B" is an experimental song by the experimentalist artist known as Silver and the main song in the film Insaniam for when Hutts becomes insane as well as the theme song for the film. The song sounds like white noise. It was remixed by one known as Silver from an audio clip from a video game of characters voice acting. The song is fast pace and violent, and is meant to represent Hutts' final dive into insanity, from which he apparently cannot return.
- Though Is Jacking Off a Sport? was also elected, the anthem was later repealed under a Ministerial Order.
- Zabëlle did not release the song under his stage name DJ Zeddy, nevertheless it became his signature song.
- Lycon, Jayden (19 March 2020) Meet your new anthems: GUM Distrack and Is Jacking Off a Sport?
- Lycon, Jayden (22 March 2020) Ministerial Order enacted, 22 March 2020
- "Aardvarks on Parade" at the Internet Archive. Retrieved 13 September 2020.
- GUM DIS TRACK - “THE UNITED MICRANATIONS is better" (3 January 2020) on YouTube. Retrieved 18 May 2020.
- Schroeder, Walker (20 May 2020) Full anthem, available as an MP3. Retrieved 13 September 2020.