Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Regions with significant populations|
|Related ethnic groups|
The Secundomian People are an ethnic group that is made up of Secundomian citizens and ex-secundomian citizens. The group is 15 strong.
The official, and most popular demonym to describe the Secundomian People, is Secundomian. Another demonym is Seco.
List of Secundomians
- A of Secundomia (Member of the Worker's Party of Secundomia)
- B Anti-Sloth (Founder of the Anti-Sloth Party)
- Brett I (Founder of Bu Ocağın and the Secundomian Moderate Party)
- E of Sterling (Technical expert, managed Secundomian minecraft server)
- Erised, Empress of Atlan (Empress of Atlan, Councillor in Secundomia, first woman in a leadership position)
- H of Halstopia (Founder of Halstopia, citizen of Voitokas, only briefly a citizen)
- Ibrahim I (Perennial presidential candidate, politician and leader of protesters during the Cabinet Crisis)
- J of Secundomia (Founder of the Worker's Party of Secundomia)
- J of Sterling (Protector of Sterling, citizen of Lower Secundomia)
- Luke of Secundomia (President of Secundomia on multiple occasions, governor of Merreneitoja, Intelligence expert)
- Nate I (Co-Founder of the Republic of Skillz, disputed co-founder of Secundomia, attorney, flag designer, founder of Lower Secundomia)
- Nina I (Only Secundomian under the voting age limit during all Secundomian elections, citizen of Middle Secundomia)
- Parker I (Co-Founder of Secundomia)
- Phineas I (also known as President Snow, General and military leader, pre-eminent developer of infrastructure)
- Rahim I (Expelled in the aftermath of the Cabinet Crisis
- Seth I (Founder of Leospecsia, leader of the Secundomian Liberal Party, left nation during the Cabinet Crisis)
- Spencer I (Co-Founder of Secundomia)
|Republic of Secundomia|