Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Foreign relations of Secundomia
|This article contains out-of-date information or information about an entity that is currently undergoing major changes.|
Secundomia has diplomatic relations with 11 micronations.
|Republic of Secundomia|
This article is part of the series:
- 1 Micronational Relations
- 1.1 Current Relations
- 1.1.1 Kleinland
- 1.1.2 NottaLotta Acres
- 1.1.3 Ultamiya
- 1.1.4 Angador
- 1.1.5 Rukora
- 1.1.6 Wyvern
- 1.1.7 BlueSkies
- 1.1.8 Danesland
- 1.1.9 Eleytheria
- 1.1.10 Holy Salanian Empire
- 1.1.11 Wyke
- 1.1.12 Starland
- 1.1.13 Emerald Isle
- 1.1.14 Flandrensis
- 1.1.15 Zonian Confederacy
- 1.1.16 People's Reformed States Republic
- 1.1.17 Deltan Imperium
- 1.1.18 Dorzhabad
- 1.1.19 Aquilean
- 1.1.20 Yabloko
- 1.1.21 All OAM nations
- 1.1.22 FRA1
- 1.1.23 Senya
- 1.1.24 CR Dallingrad
- 1.1 Current Relations
- 2 Organisations and Alliances
- 3 Macronations Secundomia Recognizes
- 4 List of Ministers of Foreign Relations heads
- 5 References
- If Kleinland is ever attacked Secundomia will help.
- If a Secundomia is attacked, all holders of the Kleinland Pact will help.
- If another nation in the Pact is attacked, Secundomia will help.
- The pact will not help if Secundomia attacks another micronation, unless Secundomia has a very good reason.
- If Secundomia implements slavery, they are excempt from these rules, and all other nations will no longer defend or help Secundomia.
NottaLotta Acres recognizes Secundomia as claiming unspecified tracts of land in certain areas. Secundomia recognizes NottaLotta Acres' claims. They also share mutual defense under the Aegis Alliance.
Ultamiya and Secundomia share mutual frienship.
Angador and Secundomia share mutual frienship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Rukora and Secundomia share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Wyvern and Secundomia were formerly Military Allies, friends and they recongized each other. Wyvern retracted the military alliance after troubles with the Univist Universal War. They are still great friends, and they still share general recognition.
Secundomia was one of the first to welcome BlueSkies to the community. BlueSkies and secundomia still share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition. Also they are affiliated under the Aegis Alliance.
Secundomia and Danesland share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Secundomia was welcomed to engage in relations with Eleytheria, and kept relations even through an internal conspiracy. Secundomia and Eleytheria share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Holy Salanian Empire
The Holy Salanian Empire and Secundomia share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
The current state of relations between Secundomia and Wyke is unknown. Secundomia and the Reformed Kingdom of Stigistan had relations, so it is unsure if these relations translate into relations with Wyke after the merger
Secundomia opened relations with the controversial Starland, to attempt a bond between the two segregated parts of the community. Secundomia and Starland share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Secundomia and Emerald Isle entered relations because the Democratic Republic of Cliff Island (Emerald Isle's predecessor, Secundomia's ally) had collapsed. Secundomia and Emerald Isle share mutual friendship, a mutual defense pact, and general recognition.
Under the Aegis Alliance, the Zonian Confederacy and Secundomia share mutual defense.
People's Reformed States Republic
Under the Aegis Alliance, the People's reformed State's Republic and Secundomia share mutual defense.
Under the Aegis Alliance, the Deltan Imperium and Secundomia share mutual defense.
Under the Aegis Alliance, the Dorzhabad and Secundomia share mutual defense.
Under the Aegis Alliance, the Aquilean and Secundomia share mutual defense.
Secundomia and Yabloko share mutual friendship, mutual defense, and mutual recognition.
All OAM nations
By law, Secundomia is required to recognize all OAM nations. So their general recogntion list includes those states. But Secundomia only records recognition with nations otherwise recognized
Organisations and Alliances
- Micronational Olympic Committee
- Aegis Alliance
- Organisation of Active Micronations
- Micronational Union of Sport and Culture
- Antarctic Micronational Union
Macronations Secundomia Recognizes
- All UN nations with the exception of North Korea
- The Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Somaliland (Pending legislation)
- Nagorno Karbakh
- Transnistria (Pridnestrovie) (Pending legislation)
- Abkhazia (Pending legislation)
- Northern Cyprus
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (Western Sahara)
- South Osettia (Pending legislation)
List of Ministers of Foreign Relations heads
- Consul Parker I (Spencer I never took part in relations)
- Co-Presidents Luke and Parker I
- Co-President Parker I (Spencer I never took part in relations)
- MOSFR Parker I (first actual Minister of Foreign Relations)
- President Parker I
- Vice-President Parker I
- Head of the Department of Foreign Affairs Parker I
|Republic of Secundomia|