Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Cuisine in New Eiffel
Bagels are very commonly eaten as a snack. Scones are the national dish of New Eiffel, so it comes to no surprise that they are also commonly eaten. Meat is also a favourite in New Eiffel, with many dishes containing beef and chicken. vegan dishes like vegan burgers are also still commonly eaten, even by people who aren’t vegans.
Drinks like rooibos tea are also ascended from South African origin.
Typical foods and dishes
- Bagels, Bagel.
- Couscous salad, Couscous with salad.
- French toast, Typical French toast however with slightly different ingredients.
- Manburger or Man-Burger, Beef burger.
- Apple Meaton, Meat with roasted apples and green leaves.
- Potato, Commonly a cooked potato with melted butter.
- Rice and curry, Rice and curry.
- Scones with butter, jam, and cream, Scones.
- Tea and candy cane dish, 2 candy canes served with Tea. Only served at Smith Restaurant in December.
- Tuna Paste, Paste with tuna.