Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
National Bank of Juclandia
|National Bank of Juclandia|
Banca Nationala a Juclandiei
|Logo of the National Bank|
|Central Bank of||Juclandia|
|Website||National Bank of Juclandia|
The National Bank of Juclandia (Romanian: Banca Naţională a Juclandiei, BNJ) is the central bank of Juclandia and was established in the summer of 2008. It is located in the capital city, Jucaresti. The bank's first and only governor is Bursuc Novac.
The main tasks of the National Bank of Juclandia are the following:
- to supervise the financial sector of the Juclandian economy and the banking activity in Juclandia
- to define and implement the monetary policy and the exchange rate policy;
- to issue banknotes and coins as legal tender on the territory of Juclandia;
- to set the exchange rate regime and to supervise its observance;
- to manage the official reserves of Juclandia.