Sen. Ovia Bogi
4 November 2022
|Head of state||Ciprian of Juclandia|
|Predecessor||Transitional Council of National Salvation|
1 November 2014 - 23 August 2020
|Vice President||Cocolino Jucărescu|
|Born||May 2012 (naturalisation)|
|Political party||Popular Unity Front|
|Religion||Secular Association of Juclandia|
Bogi was first elected in August 2014, but her inauguration only took place November, after having been kidnapped by unknown intruders in the aftermath of the elections. Bogi has since been re-elected three times, in 2015, 2016, and 2018. She was ranked second in the election of 2020, losing the presidency to Adam Banici.
Ovia was elected President in the August 2014 election, narrowly defeating incumbent President Gori Jucărescu in the run-off. She was Juclandia's Deputy Prime Minister in Teddy Populescu's first cabinet, and embarked on a project of law harmonisation, helping create unitary legislation concerning co-operatives, the economy, the political system and the administrative divisions.
Ovia Bogi has never been in a relationship, and she lived in a flat in the Royal Co-op's building in Jucărești from her naturalisation to her inauguration as President. When she became President, she moved into the Presidential Office of the Royal Palace in Jucărești.
- President of Juclandia: 1 November 2014 - 23 August 2020
- Vice President of Juclandia: 23 August 2020 - 6 November 2021
- Prime Minister of Juclandia: 4 November 2022 - present
- Deputy Prime Minister of Juclandia: 1 January 2013 - 1 November 2014
- President of the Popular Unity Front: 6 April 2014 - 30 May 2016
- General Secretary of the Popular Unity Front: 30 May 2016 - present