|Date: 29 January 2017 - 14 February 2016|
|Place: Toulouse, France|
|Outcome: Fight against the establishment of fascism in Toulouse during the French presidential election, 2017 campaign.|
|City of Toulouse||
Operation Rosa was a local operation, carried out in agreement with the City of Toulouse to erase tags, graffitis and drawings representing swastikas or hate messages made by fascist sympathizers. Soon after the beginning of the operation and even before the first actions, US micronations claiming fascism have "declared war" to Occitania. Thid one "does not worry because these micronations are childish and virtual. It focuses on actions that are listed on the Timeline topic".
On 29 January 2017, few minutes after the victory of Benoit Hamon in the French Socialist Party presidential primary, 2017, the occitanian president, Babou Chkaya triggers the Operation Rosa. It mobilizes in the first place the occitanian secret services (Okhrana), in order to destroy the fascist propaganda in Toulouse to prevent France from falling into populism.
- 29/01/2017 : The INSO index was raised.
- 30/01/2017 : Okhrana members repaint a wall were swastikas who were draw near the occitanian territory (pictures).
- 03/02/2017 : The operation is suspended because of the Storm Leiv
- 06/02/2017 : The INSO index was raised.
- 14/02/2017 : End of the Operation, the INSO is lowered
- Kingdom of Coria - Coria negotiates with both sides to achieve peace between Occitania and the US coalition.
- Danube - The Danube has a policy of limited war so therefore hopes for a peaceful conclussion to the conflict and the resulting war.
- Elandia - They supports Occitania
- Democratic Republic of Fairfax - " Fairfax promises troops to Occitania to help with Operation Rosa."
- Holy Gadsden Empire - They will prepare a statement/response to the outrageous operation by Occitania; The Holy Gadsdenian Parliament is voting on the action to take against the Occitania in response to operation Rosa.. On January 30, they declare war on Occitania.
- Kingdom of Gardeland - On January 31, thhe twitter account of this micronation says " I believe that Occitania is a threat to freedom and democracy so I shall stand beside my friends".