Operation St Louis
|Operation St. Louis|
|Date: 14 April 2017 - present|
|Outcome: Fund several associations through micro donations|
The Operation St. Louis is a charity operation launched by OAID which aims to fund several associations through micro donations.
The operation pays tribute in its will to justice to Louis IX was a reformer and developed French royal justice, in which the king is the supreme judge to whom anyone is able to appeal to seek the amendment of a judgment.
Timeline of donations
- 5 April 2017: 1₣ to OABA - Protects farm animals in France
- 28 May 2017: 1₣ to Tichodrome - Heals distressed birds
- 22 June 2017: 1₣ to WWF - Develops solar energy in Madagascar
- 11 July 2017: 1₣ to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society - Defends and protects marine life
- 7 August 2017: 1₣ to Arche de Noé-ASBL - Rescue abandoned or maltreated dogs and cats, respecting the animal
- 18 September 2017: 1₣ to Cheetah For Ever - Help to save the cheetahs from the extinction of the Masaï Mara Park
- 3 November 2017: 1₣ to Pays de l'Ours - Initiate and promote the return of the bear in the central Pyrenees
- Occitania will offer plastic caps to make wheelchairs
- OAID has given food products to the victims of Hurricane Irma