Jayden I of Novus Hierosolymis
|Official portrait, 2019|
|Reign||23 February 2021 – present|
|Regent||The Duke of Christophus|
The Duchess of Bernardus
|Reign||25 June 2021 – present|
|Jayden Riley Vallestero Dagsa|
|Father||HRH Prince Rafael, the Prince Father Dagsa|
|Mother||HRH Princess Marlita, the Princess Mother Dagsa|
|Born||4 March 2008|
University of Santo Tomas Hospital, Sampaloc, Manila
Jayden I (born Jayden Riley Vallestero Dagsa, 4 March 2008) is the King of Novus Hierosolymis.
Dagsa was born to Rafael Juan III and Marlita on 4 March 2008, at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital, in Sampaloc, Manila. He had his pre-school and elementary education at Colegio San Agustin - Makati in Dasmariñas Village, Makati City. He excelled and continues to excel in his grades at school, and during his time in the elementary, was labeled a mathlete (portmanteau of math and athlete) for his skills in Math. He is currently having his secondary education at the Philippine Science High School - Main Campus in Quezon City.
He first learned about micronationalism via a video from VICE News named "The People Who Rule the World's Smallest Countries". After watching the video, he thought about what type of government he wanted to establish in his own micronation, and decided on a monarchy. He then wrote a Declaration of Independence (that has since been lost) declaring the new Kingdom of the Philippine Islands, claiming his house. After one day however, he expressed distaste for monarchy (which has since been untrue) and dissolved the Monarchy, declaring a new nation called Jayditaria. At school, he got a few of his classmates and friends to become citizens, one of them becoming his Chief of Police and the Mayor for Central City, with one also becoming his Special. He also made the first currency, called the Jayditarian Jade, which then became the Augustinum. Jayditaria fell into inactivity for 2 years until in 2021, when he discovered the subreddit of r/micronations, and began to make himself known in the wider intermicronational sphere. His name was, at first, smeared with controversy due to his nation being related to Tinakula, which has since been cleared. On 23 February 2021, he established Novus Hierosolymis, out of fascination with the Kingdom of Jerusalem, the Holy Roman Empire, and a more keen interest in monarchy. He then began getting more involved in the wider intermicronational sphere, joining many micronational Discord servers and becoming a citizen there. On the 8th of April, he got into an argument with the Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra, and was revoked of his citizenship there. He then sincerely apologized and returned to the Vishwamitran server, taking on many prominent roles, becoming a Herald in Vishwamitra's Heraldic Authority, becoming the inaugural Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, and becoming a Privy Councillor. On the 24th of April, after 2 long years, he finally bid farewell to Jayditaria and annexed it, with the consent of its citizens, and Novus Hierosolymis became the sole micronation he has been working on.
Career in Vishwamitra
Jayden's first interaction about Vishwamitra was in early March 2021 when he came to know about the nation while interacting with Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy on the Nexan discord server. He subsequently became interested about the nation and opted for citizenship which was granted on 20 March 2021, thereby becoming the first Filipino-origin citizen of the nation. Soon after, he was appointed as the nation's inaugural Ambassador to the Philippines on 26 March 2021 and was also inducted into the Order of the Lotus in the grade of a Commander. However, on 6 April 2021, he was revoked of his citizenship and honour following a feud with the Rashtradhyaksh and he was also removed from the position of the Ambassador.
Understanding his mistakes, he apologised for his conduct and was soon pardoned and reinstated of his citizenship and honours in the nation. He was re-appointed as Ambassador on 16 April 2021 and was also subsequently inducted into the Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra as a Grand Commander and to the Order for Merit and Public Service for his services to the nation. He, soon, involved himself in assisting on matters related to heraldry and designing armorials for several royals of the nation. In recognition to such, the Rashtradhyaksh conferred upon him with the title of a National Artist and also created him the Count of Maybunga on 28 May 2021. He was also nominated as a member of the Privy Council on 23 May 2021. On the occasion of the first Monarchy Day on 8 June 2021, he was bestowed with the Grand Cross of the Order of the Vishwamitra.
In the wake of the August 2021 Cupertino Alliance Chair election, he initially extended support to the candidacy of Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy and Tyler Mullins, the King of New Athens. However, on 14 July 2021, he alongside Tucker Gladden of Oskonia would shift his allegiance and support the candidacy of Australissian Grand Duke Daniel Hamilton and allegedly criticise Roy for nepotism and corruption. In response to such, the Cupertino Alliance Superior Court declared Roy and Mullins not guilty of the allegations. Jayden and Gladden, both members of the Vishwamitran Privy Council were removed from their positions for criticising the monarch.
Titles, styles, and honors
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
As King of Novus Hierosolymis, his titles are as follows:
- Short title
- His Majesty, Jayden I, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis, Defender of the Faith GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
- Medium title
- His Majesty, Jayden I, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis and all her Territories, Regent of Montem, Defender of the Faith, Governor of the Archdiocese of Banuhus, Successor to the Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, King of the Romans and of the Kingdom of Jerusalem GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
- Long title
- His Majesty, Jayden the First, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis and all her Territories, Defender of the Faith, Regent of Montem, Governor of the Archdiocese of Banuhus, Successor to the Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, King of the Romans and Jerusalem, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Belt of Truth, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the Sampaguita, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Lamb, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order for Loyalty and Service, Grand Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra, Grand Cross of the Order of Freedom, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Michael and Saint Olav, Member of the Order of Queenslandian Merit, Member of the Order of Saint Anthony, Knight of the Order of Dagon, Companion of the Most Distinguished Order for Merit and Public Service, Commander of the Leopold Lion Crown, Commander of the Most Honorable Order of the Lotus GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
As a noble and Privy Councillor in Vishwamitra, the Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, and the Vishwamitran Ambassador to the Philippines, his title is as follows:
- His Excellency the Right Honourable Jayden Dagsa, 1st Count of Maybunga, Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, One of His Majesty's Privy Council, His Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of the Philippines, Grand Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra, Companion of the Most Distinguished Order for Merit and Public Service, Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus GOC CMP ComL
As a Privy Councillor and noble in the Monmarkian Empire, his title is as follows:
- The Right Honourable Jayden Dagsa, 1st Marquess Dagsa of Manila, One of His Majesty's Privy Council PC
As a peer in the Kingdom of Queensland, his title is as follows:
- The Right Honourable Sir Jayden Dagsa, Marquess of Lublin, 1st Baron Dagsa of Florenville, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Michael and Saint Olav, Member of the Order of the Queenslandian Merit, Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Leopold Lion Crown KGMO MQM CLC
|Ancestors of Jayden I|
- The People Who Rule the World's Smallest Countries (HBO), VICE News. Retrieved 24 May 2021.