Province of Teratiliventhia
Provincie de Tiere dal Tajament
|Country||Decracy of Vilthia|
|Largest city||Morgo Mizzeri|
|- Body||*Feudal Vicinia
|- Lady||Giulia Martini|
|- Captain Regent and Head of Provincial Council||Giulia De Bortolo (Indipendenza!)|
|- Spokeman of the Feudal Vicinia||Bartolomeo Marescutti|
|Population (1 January 2020)|
|Internal-use postal code||30942|
The Province of Teratiliventhia (in furlan Provincie de Tiere dal Tajament) is a Province of the Decracy of Vilthia.
It is the largest Province of the Decracy. The ruling house of Teratiliventhia is House Martini.
The name derives from the latin Terram, "Land", and Tiliventhia, "of the river Tagliamento". So Land of the river Tagliamento.
It is a flat land, on the banks of the river Tagliamento. It is almost entirely covered by forests to the north and west. The central and eastern areas are barren and covered of small shrubs, like bushes and small trees. To the east flows the river Tagliamento, that marks the border with the Italian Republic. Another major river flowing from west to east, is the Gerchia.
The inhabited places within the Province are:
- Santissima, provincial capital (pop. 4)
- Mizzeri, community (pop. 21)
- Fonte Regina, unorganized locality (pop. 2)
- Stalon, unorganized locality (pop. 1)
- Borgo Traghetto, unorganized locality (pop. 2)
- Colonia, unorganized locality (pop. 1)
- Bussìniat, unorganized locality (pop. 1)
The major cities are Santissima, the provincial capital, Borgo Mizzeri and Colonia.
The roads of the region are:
- Route 1 from Borgo Traghetto to Colonia
- Route 2 from Santissima to Borgo Mizzari
- Route 5 from Santissima to Vallarian
Terariliventhia is crossed by the Trans-Yunivers Railway
There is an Heliport in the city of Colonia