|Holy Trinity |
Italian: Santissima Trinità
|Palace, Provincial Capital|
|Location:||Cimares plains, |
Province of Teratiliventhia
|Seat:||House Martini, Feudal lord|
|Castellan warden:||Gigi Ermacora|
|Provincial seat of:||Province of Teratiliventhia|
The palace was obtained, in the first half of 1800, from a deconsecrated church and the connected parsonage. Until 2013 it was the seat of House DeBiasio. It was later granted by Titianus II to House Martini.
The italian word "Santissima" means literally "Blessed".
The land is flat and agricultural. There are crops of corn, wheat and olives.
- Route 2 from Santissima to Borgo Mizzari
- Route 5 from Santissima to Vallarian