Province of Pozut
Provincie dal Poçiut
|— Province —|
|Country||Decracy of Vilthia|
|- Body||Provincial Council|
|- Lord||Mattia De Stefano|
|- Captain Regent||Ezio Colli (Indipendenza!)|
|- Ruling House||House De Stefano|
|Population (1 January 2020)|
|Internal-use postal code||30943|
The name "Pozut", from friulian Poçiut (small pit), derives from the presence of a spring in the woods of this area.
The region is mountainous and covered of dense forests crossed by numerous streams.
The inhabited places within the Province are:
- The Ossuary, provincial capital (pop. 2)
- Poltaiba, community (pop. 9)
- Ronchis, unorganized locality (pop. 4)
- Travai, unorganized locality (pop. 1)
- Route 7 from Ossario Palace to Piòn City.
The Region is crossed by the Italian railway "Pedemontana".