Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
16 February 2020 - 26 July 2020
1 November 2017 - 1 July 2018
June 2020 - present
|Birth name||Iepuroi Hop|
|Political party||PDL (June 2020 - present) |
PD (July 2019 - May 2020)
FN (2017 - March 2019, July 2019)
USP (March 2019 - July 2019)
|Religion||Church of Plushunia|
|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
Iepuroi Hop is a right-wing politician from Plushunia, leader of the Democratic Liberal Party and one of the most influential politicians in Plushunian history. He is the only person to date to have served two non-consecutive terms as Prime Minister of Plushunia, having held this position between 1 November 2017 and 1 July 2018, and again from 16 February 2020 to 26 July 2020. He also served four times as Deputy Prime Minister of Plushunia (August - September 2018, November 2018 - March 2019, April - June 2019 and August - September 2019), and has been the leader of 4 parties: the National Front (October 2017 - March 2019, June - July 2019), the Save Plushunia Union (March - June 2019), the Democratic Party (November 2019 - May 2020) and the Democratic Liberal Party (June 2020 - present).
A well-known politician, Iepuroi Hop has been for a long time the leader and the most prominent member of the right-wing movement in Plushunia, leading the first center-right alliance in the country's history, the Democratic Convention, before falling into disgrace after the end of his rather disastruous first term as Prime Minister. He briefly resurfaced in spring 2019 as the leader of the then-newly formed Save Plushunia Union, and once again in late 2019 and early 2020 as the new party president of the Democratic Party, his career reaching a new climax in February - June 2020, when he served once again as Prime Minister. Between 26 December 2019 and 16 February 2020 Hop also served as Mayor of the Municipality of Plușeni. After the September 2020 legislative election, Hop decided to make a step back from top-level politics and did not seek a third term as Prime Minister, despite his party's victory in the election. He remained though leader of the Democratic Liberal Party, despite his highly controversial actions during his second term as Prime Minister.
Iepuroi Hop currently lives in New Plușeni with his younger sister Judy Hop, although he previously inhabited an apartment in the Plușurilor sector, one of the richest areas of Plushunia. During his two terms as Prime Minister, he lived in the Prime Minister's official residence in Plușeni.
• Prime Minister of Plushunia (1 November 2017 - 1 July 2018, 16 February - 26 July 2020)
• Mayor of the Municipality of Plușeni (27 December 2019 - 16 February 2020)
• Deputy Prime Minister of Plushunia (August - September 2018, November 2018 - March 2019, April - June 2019, August - September 2019)
• President of the Democratic Liberal Party (1 June 2020 - present)
• President of the Democratic Party (November 2019 - 31 May 2020)
• President of the National Front (20 October 2017 - March 2019, 26 June - 27 July 2019)
• President of the Save Plushunia Union (March - 26 June 2019)
• President of the Democratic Convention (October 2017 - July 2018)
• Minister of Internal and External Affairs, National Defence and Justice (August - September 2018, November 2018 - March 2019, April - June 2019, August - September 2019)
• Member of the Plushunian Parliament (26 June 2018 - present)