Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online. Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able and willing to do so make a contribution towards the site's costs so that we may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2nd North American Congress
|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this articlehas not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
|This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.|
|2nd North American Congress|
The Second North American Congress is the current meeting of the legislative branch of the North American Confederation national government, established by the Provisional Legislature Act (C.L. 003), and acts a temporary provisional Constitutional Congress, comprised of a Senate.
- 1 Major events
- 2 Major legislation
- 3 Party summary
- 4 Leadership
- 5 Members
- 3 December 2016: Congress meets with quorum of members and formally elects Joseph Marx, President of the Senate.
- 3 December 2016: Determines that the Constitution of the Confederation shall be codified and votes on the method for drafting the future document.
- 3 December 2016: Approves the suspension of the House of Representatives for the immediate future.
- 3 December 2016: Approved the nationalization of the North American Micronational College of Arms and laid down protocol for Government budget management.
(Shading indicates majority caucus)
|End of previous Congress||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|Begin (16 September 2016)||1||2||2||1||6||1|
|Latest voting share||13%||29%||29%||13%|
- President: Joseph Marx (NACEP)
State and Territorial Senators
Territories and Colonies