Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
MicroWiki:This month in history/June
From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
- Establishment - People's reformed States Republic (1 Jun 2010); Federal Commonwealth of Havnesgade-Amager (1 Jun 2011); Abeldane Empire (6 Jun 2014); USLSSR (9 Jun 2010); Kingdom of Moylurg (11 Jun 2009); Republic of Taigh a Bata (15 Jun 2009); United Provinces Under Chance (22 Jun 2010); Republic of Wyke (22 Jun 2010); Noble Republic of Lurk (25 Jun 2011).
- Unknown - Ferengool is deposed by the army of Rushymia, Billy I becoming the new Warlord (1997).
- Unknown - Barry I leads the northern part of the Kingdom of South Bank in rebellion against King Declan I but is defeated (2002).
- 3rd - Princess Caroline of Austenasia sends a message to the remaining Carolinian nations asking them to withdraw their support now that she had lost the Austenasian Civil War (2010).
- 9th - Revolution Day is celebrated in the Lewisham Democratic Republic and many territories of the former USLSSR for the first time since the collapse of the USLSSR (2012).
- 20th - Half an acre of American land is annexed by the Confederation of Awesome with the signing of the Province Annexation Treaty - part of this land becomes the nation's capital, Province (2010); The Dual-Protectorate of Shimate is founded (2010).
- 24th - Orly is liberated from the Wessaxon throne, ending foreign rule in the Carshalton Nations (2013).
- 26th - The Noble Republic of Lurk signs its first intermicronational treaty, with Flatland, the anniversary of which is celebrated annually on Diplomacy Day (2011).
- 29th - Sir Calum first expresses an interest to the then Western Emperor in founding a nation - this will later become Orly (2010).
- 30th - The Ruling Council is created by a new Supreme Directive in the Empire of Adammia, transforming the nation from an absolute to a constitutional monarchy (2013).