Military Cross (Ikonia)
|Awarded by the|
Sovereign of Ikonia
|Type||Chivarlic military medal with neck ribbon|
|Established||17 November 2018|
11 April 2019 (reworked)
28 March 2021 (reworked)[a]
|Eligibility||Armed Forces of Ikonia service members|
|First induction||17 November 2018[b]|
|Next (higher)||Order of Merit|
|Next (lower)||King's Police Medal|
The Military Cross (post-nominal: MC) is a chivalric service medal given to troops of the Armed Forces of Ikonia. Extra bars are awarded each year of subsequent service. The Order has been given four times (including the Sovereign).
The medal is awarded to officers and non-commissioned members of the Regular and Reserve forces, including honorary appointments. The medal may be awarded to persons with foreign service, provided that the individual has completed the full qualifying periods of service for each award.
The ribbon is an red ribbon bar, with two white flanks and two light-blue lines in the center. The former designs consisted of a alternating pattern of yellow blue and white stripes, and another being a blue bar with three white stripes— that variation was heavily based off the Baustralian Forces Decoration.
|Ikonia||His Majesty||Abrams I||2018[c]|
|Ikonia||Sir||Julio Matos||MC PC||2019||Cptn. Gen. of HMM|||
|Ikonia||Lieutenant-General||Saba Bagheri||MC PC||2019||Chief of the Gen. Staff of HMA|||
|Ikonia||Dame||Sandra Bell||MC||2021||Chief of the Med. Staff of HMMB|||
|Ikonia||His Grace||George Wiucki-Dunswed||KD OH MC MOS KGC||2021||Dep. Chief of the Nav. Staff of HMN|||
|American Samoa||His Royal Highness Sir||Paul Koehler||MC||2021||Foreign Service in United States Coast Guard|||
|Kapreburg||His Majesty||Jackson I||2021||Rear-admiral in HMN|||
|Vishwamitra||His Illustrious and Royal Majesty||Dhrubajyoti Roy||2021||Lt. Colonel of the 2nd Royal Reserves Regiment|||
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2022)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Ikonian Honours System" (PDF) (IKO-HON–06-09). His Majesty's Royal Government. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Ikonian Honours System" (PDF) (IKO-HON–06-02). His Majesty's Royal Government. Retrieved 8 June 2021.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Ikonian Honours System" (PDF) (IKO-HON–12-25). His Majesty's Royal Government. Retrieved 25 December 2021.
- ↑ The Order itself has been modified numerous times, changing a new ribbon bar, flag, and other variants
- ↑ Awarded to Julio Matos for his dutiful service as the Captain General of His Majesty's Marines
- ↑ Fount of honour