Dominion of the Caribbean
Motto: AQVA ET FORTITVDO (Latin: Water and courage)
Under the Sea - The Royal Steel Drum Band
|Location||Various places in the Caribbean|
and largest city
|Official languages||English, Spanish, French|
|Government||Territorial absolute monarchy|
|Independence from the Caribbean Community|
• Declaration of the Caribbean Freedom
|20 April 2019|
|1,458.7 acres (590.3 ha)|
• Water (%)
|0/km2 (0.0/sq mi)|
|Currency||Caribbean Cartucho (CAR; C)|
|Date format||mm-dd-yyyy; AD|
The Dominion of the Caribbean is a micronation that consists of a collection of territory in the Caribbean, which was claimed for the Kingdom of Ikonia on 20 April 2019, on issuement of the Declaration of the Caribbean Freedom, a formal letter that was sent to the Caribbean Community.
The Dominion holds 5 states, each including different administration policies.
- State of Camuy - Land in Puerto Rico
- State of St. Thomas - Land in the US Virgin Islands
- State of Santa Maria - Land in Cuba
- State of Salt - Land in Jamaica
- State of Primera - Land in the Dominican Republic
On 20 November 2020, the Dominion held it's first court case outside of Ikonia with Abrams I serving as judge in the Court of the Caribbean. The defense, Otto, Earl of Osceola was found guilty but released on certain conditions, including receiving the rank of Pirate of the Caribbean.
- Name of letter that was sent to the Caribbean Community.