Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Dominion of the Caribbean
Motto: AQVA ET FORTITVDO (Latin: Water and courage)
Under the Sea - The Royal Steel Drum Band
|Location||Various places in the Caribbean|
and largest city
|Official languages||English, Spanish, French|
|Government||Territorial absolute monarchy|
• Governor general
|Independence from the Caribbean Community|
• Declaration of the Caribbean Freedom
|20 April 2019|
|1,458.7 acres (590.3 ha)|
• Water (%)
|0/km2 (0.0/sq mi)|
|Currency||Caribbean Cartucho (CAR; C)|
|Date format||mm-dd-yyyy; AD|
The Dominion of the Caribbean is a micronation that consists of a collection of territory in the Caribbean, which was claimed for the Kingdom of Ikonia on 20 April 2019, on issuement of the Declaration of the Caribbean Freedom, a formal letter that was sent to the Caribbean Community.
The Dominion holds 5 states, which comprises the symbolism of the flag. The five states represent different colors in this sequence:
- Black - the State of Camuy - Land in Puerto Rico
- Blue - the State of St. Thomas - Land in the US Virgin Islands
- Red - the State of Santa Maria - Land in Cuba
- Green - the State of Salt - Land in Jamaica
- Yellow - the State of Primera - Land in the Dominican Republic
- Name of letter that was sent to the Caribbean Community.