Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
High Union of Nations
|This article or section contains information which is outdated. You can help MicroWiki by updating it.|
|Establishment:||13 March 2009|
|Chancellor of the Assembly||Daniel Hill|
|Chancellor of the Courts||N/A|
The High Union of Nations became active on 13 March 2009, originally named the League of Merseyside Micronations until 21 June 2009. The Union was established to help keep peace and work as a platform for intermicronational diplomacy.
The HUN is made up of two higher councils, the General Assembly and the Supreme Courts which manage lower sectors of the Union. The head of the HUN is the Secretary-General, to keep order and practice executive leadership within the Union. The higher government councils are:
- The General Assembly of the High Union of Nations was established to promote diplomacy and for micronations to work together and cooperate with eachother. The elected leader of the General Assembly is the Chancellor of Assembly, who is elected on a six month basis by the other members of the Union.
- The Supreme Courts of the High Union of Micronations was established to maintain peace within the community and to control the Union's judgical system. The leader of the Supreme Courts is the Chancellor of the Courts, who also hold other important positions within the minor organs of the institution.
- Secretary-General: Ian Forrest
- Chancellor of the Assembly: Daniel Hill
- Chancellor of the Courts: Kyng Fyrst
- Grand Judge of the Supreme Courts Justice Sector: Jake McKenna
Please contact the email address at the bottom of this page to apply for membership to the Union.
- Empire of Northwood - Expelled due to inactivity
- Kingdom of Paradawn - State Dissolved
- Empire of Austenasia - Withdrew on 23 August 2010 due to organisation's inactivity
| Active organisations: |
Grand Unified Micronational • Micronational Cartography Society • Antarctic Micronational Union • International Agricultural Development Pact • Union Against Micronational War • Micronational Economic Group
| Non-English speaking organisations |
Micronational Monarchies Organization • Organización de Micronaciones Unidas • Association of Indonesian Micronations
| Inactive/extinct organisations: |
League of Secessionist States • League of Micronations • Fifth World Council • Lusophone Commonwealth • United Micronations • Grand Alliance • High Union of Nations • British Commonwealth of Micronations • Live Nations • European Micronational Culture Organisation • North American Micronational Culture Organization • Organisation of Active Micronations