Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Bradley, Duke of Dullahan
|His Grace & Serene Highness |
Bradley, Duke of Dullahan, Prince of Chesapeake & Vørxashan
|The Duke at the NPSC Party congress|
August 27, 2009
|Predecessor||Quentin of Wyvern (as First Minister)|
August 29, 2009
Ciprian of Juclandia
Adam I, Emperor of Adammia
Thomas I of Hrafnarfjall
|Born||8 January 1993|
|Birth name||Bradley of Dullahan|
|Political party||Wyvernian Liberal Party|
His Grace & Serene Highness the Duke of Dullahan GTS, known commonly as Bradley of Dullahan (born 1993) is a Wyvernian nobleman, politician, military officer and diplomatic representative.
Together with the King of Wyvern and the Duke of Behemoth, he founded the Kingdom of Wyvern and thus officialy one of its three founding fathers. He has served in various positions in Wyvernian politics. Presently he is the current Prime-Minister of the Kingdom of Wyvern, Imperial Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire and reigning Duke of Dullahan.
The Duke is known for his part in the Great Ideological Conflict, his critique of the OAM and his contribution to the Grand Unified Micronational. He is the founder of the Wyvernian Liberal Party and one of the most decorated nobles and military leaders in the Kingdom of Wyvern. Intermicronationally he also served as Vice Secretary-General of the Intermicronational Conservative Alliance, a title which made him a discussed figure throughout 2010, and Chairman, Acting-Chairman ,Vice-Chairman and Supreme Judge of the Grand Unified Micronational. The Duke was involved in the 2012-13 GUM leadership scandal.
The Duke of Dullahan is a controversial figure intermicronationally. He has been criticized internationally for his open criticism of Islam and anti-progressivism, but was praised by several members of the ICA for his disapproval of communism and socialism, notably by the Secundomian Conservative Party, and for supporting the Carolinian rebels during the Austenasian Civil War. The Duke is an outspoken critic of left-wing ideologies.
In May 2010, following the end of the Austenasian Civil War, Bradley was appointed a Companion of the Royal Carolinian Order which supposedly made him the most awarded military officer of the armed forces of Wyvern. The Duke was made a Cardinal of Orly on 7 January 2013, after which he was immediately appointed the ninth Pope of the Proto-Cults by King Declan I, taking the papal name of Alexander III, a position he held until 10 February later that year. On 3 July 2015 he was appointed to the Papacy a second time. On 29 July 2015 he issued the encyclical "Qui sine peccato" regarding the issue of judgment.
Ranks, Titles, and Arms
- General of the Royal Wyvern Army
- Admiral of the Royal Wyvern Navy
- General of the Royal Wyvern Air Force
- Admiral in the Royal Zealandian Coast Guard (Rtd.)
- Duke of Dullahan
- Prince of Chesapeake & Vørxashan
- Duke & Prince of the Franks
- Prince of Snakia
- Prince of the Amagerians
- Duke of Bastrop
- Duke of Urquhart
- Duke of Shorewell
- Landgrave of Dortstanja
- Count Palantine of North Spitsbergen
- Count of Blauwdam
- Jarl of Vørxashan
- Earl of Chesapeake
- Earl of Palme
- Burgrave of Oranja
- Baron of Thurrijk
- Baron of Leafbathe
- Baron of Iostan na Beithe
Awards and decorations
- Imperial Knight of the Austenasian Order
- Knight of Virtue in the Glorious Order of St. John
- Knight of the Order of the Crown Princess
- Companion of the Royal Carolinian Order
- Knight in the Order of the Snake Knights
- Grand Officer in the Order of the Phyro Snake
- Grand Officer in the Order of the Wyvern
- Grand Master in the Order of the Capricorn
- Grand Master in the Order of the Dullahan
- Knight of the Order of the White Cane
- Member in the Order of the Falcon
- Member in the Order of the Meerkat
- First Class in the Order of the Black Wolf
- General Companion of the Community of Landashir
- Ashukov Presidential Award of Honor and Justice
- Ashukov Presidential Award of Merit and Honour
- Knight Companion of the Order of Charlington
- Recipient of the Gradonian Territorial Service Award, Second Class.
- Order of Tolba, First Class
His Grace & Serene Highness, Bradley, of the House of Dullahan, Duke of Dullahan, Prince of Chesapeake & Vørxashan, Duke & Prince of the Franks, Prince of Snakia, Prince of the Amagerians, Duke of Bastrop, Urquhart & Shorewell, Jarl of Vørxashan, Landgrave of Dortstanja, Count Palantine of North Spitsbergen, Count of Blauwdam, Earl of Chesapeake & Palme, Burgrave of Oranja, Baron of Iostan na Beithe, Thurrijk & Leafbathe.
(August 2020 – present)
(August 2020 – present)