Order of the Wyvern
|Order of the Wyvern |
(Dutch) Orde in de Wyvern
|Awarded by the Statenraad of the Kingdom of Wyvern|
|Type||State order with six degrees|
|Awarded for||Supporting/aiding/helping the Kingdom|
|Established||June 14, 2012|
|First awarded||June 14, 2012|
|Next (higher)||Order of Snakia|
On the second foundersday of 2012, 14th of june, the King and the Stateraad issued the creation of the Order of the Wyvern to award those who helped/aided/created/supported Wyvern during its existance.
The King or King-Regnant of the Kingdom of Wyvern is the Grand Master of the Order of the Wyvern. In addition to this special grade, the Order of the Wyvern is issued in five classes.
The following grades exist for the Order of the Wyvern:
- 1. Grand Master
- 2. Grand Officer
- 3. Commander
- 4. Officer
- 5. Knight
- 6. Member
- King Quentin of Wyvern - King of the Wyvern, Emperor of Spitsbergen, King and Lord Protector of Sae, King of Snakia.
- Duke Bradley of Dullahan - Duke of Dullahan, Count of Dorstanja, Prime-Minister of Wyvern.
- Baron Ossie of Behemoth - Baron of Behemoth, Minister of Design.
- Dirk of Grezhnia - President of Grezhnia, Lord of Ruttom.
- Princess H. of Wyvern - Princess of Wyvern, Governor of Wyvern-state, Minister of Finance.
- Prince A. of Wyvern - Prince of Wyvern, Minister of Education, Lieutenant General in the Wyvernian Army.
- Emperor Jonathan I - Emperor of the Austenasia
Princess A. of Wyvern - Princess of Wyvern, Secretary to the Prime-Minister
- Marka Mejakhansk - Prime-minister of the Nemkhav Federation For being the first one to recognise the Kingdom
- Niels of Flandrensis - Grand Duke of Flandrensis - For being one of our first friends/allies
- Pierre d'Égtavie - Chairman of Egtavia - For his friendly competition with the Kingdom
- Daniel Anderson - President of Sirroco - For his great deeds for the realm and the community
- Joseph Kennedy - President of the Ashukov Federation - For standing with us in difficult political times
- Alexander Reinhardt
- Kuri Kabanov