Glorious Order of St. John
|Glorious Order of St. John|
|Awarded by the Empire of Austenasia|
|Type||Chivalric order with three ranks|
|Awarded for||At the absolute discretion of the Monarch|
|Established||31 January 2009|
|First awarded||31 January 2009|
|Last awarded||18 September 2021|
|Total awarded||Recipients: 31|
|Maximum quotas||Knight Companion: 12|
Other grades: no limit
|Next (lower)||Order of Saint Constantine|
The Glorious Order of St. John is an order of chivalry bestowed by the Monarch of the Empire of Austenasia. Founded on 31 January 2009 by Act 56 (Order of Chivalry), it is the most senior Austenasian order of chivalry in terms of precedence.
There are three grades in the Glorious Order of St. John, the holders of all of which may legally be referred to as knights. Its most senior grade, Knight/Dame Companion, is the highest-ranking non-noble title which the Austenasian Monarch can bestow.
- Knight/Dame Companion
- Knight/Dame of Honour
- Knight/Dame of Virtue
Knight/Dame Companions (KCJ/DCJ)
- Sir Terry Austen: 18/9/2010
- Lord Marshal William K., Baron of Zephyria: 15/9/2013
- HH Princess Consort Hannah: 20/1/2016
- HIH Crown Princess Caroline: 25/5/2016
- HIH Emperor Mother Margaret: 4/6/2016
- Lord John Gordon, Viscount of Thetford: 18/9/2021
Knights/Dames of Honour (KHJ/DHJ)
- HM King Adam I: 20/1/2016
- HIM Emperor Taeglan I Nihilus: 4/6/2017
- HR&IM Emperor Quentin I: 4/6/2017
- Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Duke of Lycaonia: 21/9/2019
- HG Bradley, Duke of Dullahan: 19/9/2020
- HIM Emperor Adam I: 18/9/2021
- Lord William Wilson, Count of Oribrazos: 19/9/2020
Knights/Dames of Virtue (KVJ/DVJ)
- Glen Allen: 14/3/2009
- Mary Allen: 14/3/2009
- Admiral Colonel Jack Sheridan: 9/6/2010
- HM Prince Ryuho: 15/9/2012
- HH Tsar William I: 15/9/2012
- Sir Sebastian Linden, IKA, KPP: 20/1/2016
- HH Prince Milomir I: 17/9/2016
- HM Emperor Aggelos I: 18/9/2021
- HM Symbasileus Stamatios: 18/9/2021
- HM Symbasilissa Aikaterini: 18/9/2021
- HM King Declan I: KHJ from 18/9/2010 - 19/12/2010. Replaced by the sovereignty of the Order when he became Emperor of Austenasia.
- HIH Emperor Mother Bette: DHJ from 16/2/2010 - 12/10/2012. Deceased.
- HIH Crown Prince Lord Sir Jonathan Austen, Count of Greater Wrythe, KOC, IKA, DSC, PM: KCJ from 31/1/2009 - 20/1/2013. Replaced by the sovereignty of the Order when he became Emperor of Austenasia.
- HM King Adam I: KVJ from 20/9/2014 - 20/1/2016. Replaced by KHJ.
- HIH Princess Lady Dame Caroline Austen, Baroness of Wrythe, DOC: DHJ from 31/1/2009 - 25/5/2016. Replaced with DCJ.
- Lord Hengest Crannis, Duke of Grantabridge: KHJ from 20/9/2014 - 23/9/2016. Honourably revoked.
- HIH Princess Consort Lady Margaret Austen, Duchess of Royton, IRC: DHJ from 8/2/2009 - 4/6/2017. Replaced with DCJ.
- HIM Taeglan I Nihilus: KVJ from 15/9/2012 - 4/6/2017. Replaced with KHJ.
- HIll.H Eritoshi, Countess of Memphis: KCJ from 15/9/2013 - 14/6/2017. Honourably revoked.
- Premier James von Puchow, KOR, OSP, OBS, OLrG, KOSE: KHJ from 16/6/2011 - 7/1/2018. Relinquished in protest at the results of the 2018 Constitutional Referendum.
- HIH Emperor Grandmother Joyce: DCJ from 4/6/2017 - 2/11/2018. Deceased.
- Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Duke of Lycaonia: KVJ from 4/6/2019 - 21/9/2019. Replaced with KHJ.
- HG Bradley, Duke of Dullahan: KVJ from 4/6/2017 - 19/9/2020. Replaced with KHJ.
- Lord John Gordon, Viscount of Thetford: KHJ from 19/9/2020 - 18/9/2021. Replaced with KCJ.
- Lord William Wilson, Count of Oribrazos: KVJ from 19/9/2020. Replaced with KHJ.
- HIH Lady Admiral Brooklyn Hewitt, Countess of Greater Richmond: DCJ from 4/6/2015 - 15/2/2022. Voluntarily relinquished.