Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Order of the Crown Princess
|Order of the Crown Princess|
|Awarded by the Empire of Austenasia|
|Type||Chivalric order with four ranks|
|Awarded for||At the absolute discretion of the Heir to the Throne|
|Established||31 January 2009|
|First awarded||1 February 2009|
|Last awarded||6 September 2018|
|Total awarded||Recipients: 49|
|Maximum quotas|| Supreme Companion of the Heir: 1|
Knight/Dame Protector: 12
Other grades: no limit
|Next (higher)||Austenasian Order|
The Order of the Crown Princess (known as the Order of the Crown Prince when the Heir to the Throne is male) is an order of chivalry bestowed by the Heir to the Throne of the Empire of Austenasia. Founded on 31 January 2009 by Act 56 (Order of Chivalry), it is the lowest Austenasian order of chivalry in terms of precedence, and unique in that it is not bestowed by the Monarch.
There are four grades in the Order of the Crown Princess, and the holders of all but the last may legally be referred to as knights. There may only ever be one Supreme Companion at a time, as that particular grade was initially created with the intention of being granted to the consort of the Heir to the Throne; however, so far the position has only ever been bestowed upon close friends of the Heir.
There were originally five grades, with Knight/Dame Companion of the Crown Prince (KCCP/DCCP) being between Knight/Dame Protector and Knight/Dame in terms of precedence. However, this grade was abolished by Act 81 on 30 May 2009; it had only ever had one recipient, who had voluntarily relinquished it a mere month after recieving it at the Order's founding (see below).
- Supreme Companion of the Heir
- Knight/Dame Protector of the Crown Princess
- Knight/Dame of the Crown Princess
- Squire of the Crown Princess
Supreme Companion of the Heir (SCP)
Knight/Dame Protectors of the Order of the Crown Princess (KPP/DPP)
- HIH Princess Consort Lady Dame Margaret Austen, Duchess of Royton, DHJ, IRC: 8/2/2009
- Sir George Curtis, KCP: 28/7/2009
- Lord Timothy, KOM, SCP: 16/2/2010
- Lord Michael: 16/2/2010
- Dame Rosalind: 16/2/2010
- Sir Calum Jarvis, KCP: 29/6/2010
- Sebastian Linden: 11/12/2011
- Micheal Mitchell: 21/1/2012
- Prof. Sir Jacob Tierney, OBS, KCA, COTS: 31/7/2012
- Rebecca "Artz" Panks: 15/9/2012
- HIM Emperor Jonathan I: 6/9/2018
- HIH Emperor Father Terry: 6/9/2018
Knights/Dames of the Order of the Crown Princess (KCP/DCP)
- Penny Lewis: 1/2/2009
- Callum Hacket: 3/4/2009
- Katie Langley: 6/4/2009
- DI Thomas Carter: 16/5/2009
- Ryan Dickinson: 17/6/2009
- Thomas McGurran: 15/10/2009
- "Mattholomew" Matthew Chappell: 1/3/2010
- General Joseph Goldie: 8/3/2010
- Tessy Herman: 10/3/2010
- André Sammut: 7/4/2011
- Quentin of Wyvern: 8/4/2011
- HSM Prince Maarten I: 8/4/2011
- E. Thornton: 13/5/2011
- M. Mayanja-Kakyama: 13/5/2011
- HSH Prince Joseph: 2/8/2011
- Bradley of Dullahan: 2/10/2011
- Robert Songhurst: 31/10/2011
- N. James: 19/7/2012
Squires of the Crown Princess (SCP)
- James Thompson: 10/1/2010
- Alex Whitmarsh: 8/4/2011
- Daniel Anderson: 8/4/2011
- Dakoda George: 9/6/2011
- John Gordon: 18/1/2012
- Vladimir Doma: 23/11/2012
- Sir William K., KOR, CAO: KCCP from 1/2/2009 - 1/3/2009. Voluntarily relinquished.
- George Curtis: KCP from 17/6/2009 - 28/7/2009. Replaced with KPP.
- Sir Timothy Boxall, KOM: SCP from 16/3/2009 - 16/2/2010. Replaced with KPP.
- HIH Princess Lady Dame Caroline Austen, Baroness of Wrythe, DHJ, DOC: DPP from 8/2/2009 - 7/3/2010. Dishonourably revoked upon the outbreak of the Austenasian Civil War.
- Calum Jarvis: KCP from 20/7/2009 - 29/6/2010. Replaced with KPP.
- Dark Lord Esmond, 2nd Duke of Highland: SCH from 25/10/2009 - 21/8/2011. Honourably revoked.
- Aldrich Lucas: KCP from 3/1/2011 - 20/2/2012. Dishonourably revoked upon said recipient's vandalism of the MicroWiki Forums and subsequent disgrace within and expulsion from the MicroWiki Community.
- Sir Daniel Morris, IKA, OSP, MOF: KCP from 24/2/2011 - 20/5/2012. Dishonourably revoked for criminal behaviour.
- Ricardo G.: SCH from 9/4/2012 - 30/6/2012. Voluntarily relinquished.
- Miles, Prince of Copan: KPP from 20/2/2011 - 23/11/2012. Honourably revoked so as to provide room under the maximum quota for Countess Eritoshi of Memphis to be appointed a KPP.
- HM King Declan I: KPP from 4/5/2010 - 20/1/2013. Automatically revoked by Parliament upon abdicating from the Throne.
- Marshal Urokah Doshevik, Lord of Glencoe: KCP from 23/11/2012 - 22/9/2016. Honourably revoked.
- Eritoshi, Countess of Memphis: KPP from 23/11/2012 - 14/6/2017. Honourably revoked.
- HM King Kat I: KCP from 7/11/2010 - 6/9/2018. Honourably revoked by Crown Princess Caroline upon a review of the recipients of the Order.
- Prince Aden of Rubber Ducky: 12/7/2011- 6/9/2018. Honourably revoked by Crown Princess Caroline upon a review of the recipients of the Order.
- Rilgar Ompastre : 23/11/2012 - 6/9/2018. Honourably revoked by Crown Princess Caroline upon a review of the recipients of the Order.
- Kalev Vostokreig: 23/11/2012 - 6/9/2018. Honourably revoked by Crown Princess Caroline upon a review of the recipients of the Order.