Baustralian War Victory Medal with all clasps
Left: Quebec variant Centre: Obverse Right: Reverse
|Part of a series on the|
|Military history of Baustralia|
The Baustralian War was a military campaign provoked by Baustralia. Aimed at annexation, they used other countries aide and common needs to accomplish this for the benefit of the aiding states.
Battles in this war include the Baustralian Conquest, a battle usually provoked by new states threatened by Baustralia; La Câlin, a battle against Kapreburg after it went rogue in the eyes of Baustralia and Quebec, and the Baustralian-Eurekan war started by Joshua I after disagreeing to a term in the peace treaty where John I would have became a Eurekan naval officer.
- Commander in Chief, Baustralian Forces
- Admiral of the Fleet King John I, Lord High Admiral and Commander-in-Chief in and over Baustralia
- Supreme Allied Commander
- Field Marshal Emily Day, Chief of the General Staff
- Commander in Chief, Eurekan Forces, and Aerial Allied Commander
- Marshal of the Eurekan Air Force King Joshua I, Commander in Chief
- Naval Allied Commander
- Admiral Sir John Timpson, First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff
- Commander in Chief, Quebecois Forces
- Field Marshal Aidan McGrath, Commander in Chief
- Commander in Chief, Blairtopian Forces
- King Blair, Commander in Chief
- Now known as The Right Honourable Brigadier Lord Cornwall.
- Commander in Chief, Edstmanian Forces
- Queen Katelynn, Commander in Chief
- Now known as Her Royal Highness Admiral the Duchess of Concord.
- Commander in Chief, Kapresh Forces
- Generalissimo Jack Morris, Commander in Chief
- Now known as King Jackson I of Kapreburg, or The Right Honourable Rear admiral Lord Englewood.
- Commander in Chief, Tentacion Forces
- Felkin, Commander in Chief
- Now known as His Grace Marshal of His Royal Air Force the Duke of London
- Commander in Chief, Nishlorpian Forces
- Queen Molly, Commander in Chief
- Commander in Chief, Wangatang Forces
- Jacob Mayjames, Commander in Chief
- Commander in Chief, Rmhoanian Forces
- Reagan I, Commander in Chief
- Now known as Captain Reagan Greenson
- Mecca I, Commander in Chief
From the Baustralian War, Baustralia gained 2 square kilometres (0.77 sq mi) of land, the Baustralian Empire was built up through the annexation of Wangatangia and the independance of Tentacion. Kapreburg, a state occupied in the war, submits to the presidency of Aidan McGrath and the elevation of John I, all through the Treaty of Chariot'sville. After Operation Final, on 28 October 2022 at 12:10, Baustralia forfeited the war with Nishlorpia, marking the end of the Baustralian War.