Medal "For Services to National Leader II"
|Medal "For Services to National Leader II"
"राष्ट्रीय नेता II की सेवाओं के लिए" पदक
|Awarded by the Government of Friends Society
|29 April 2020
|Government officials and citizens
|outstanding services rendered to Varuna Sriraya during his tenure as the National Leader
|No longer conferred
|Investiture Medal of National Leader III
Ribbon bar of the medal
The Medal "For Services to National Leader II" (Hindi: "राष्ट्रीय नेता II की सेवाओं के लिए" पदक) was a commemorative medal constituted by the Government of Friends Society on 29 April 2020 in order to recognize the services of the individuals rendered to the nation during the rule of Varuna Sriraya as the National Leader between 2010 and 2020. It was constituted as a farewell honour to the nation by the outgoing President and National Leader Varuna Sriraya who stepped down on 30 April 2020 in favour of his Prime Minister Tanishkaa Patranabish. The recipients were conferred by the medal on 30 April 2020.
The medal was conferred on serving government officials and notable citizens who have rendered their highest services to the nation and personal dedication and services to Second National Leader Varuna Sriraya during his rule between 2010 and 2020.
The medal was conferred on 17 individuals for their distinguished services.
- Tanishkaa Patranabish, Prime Minister and President-designate
- Sarala Baishya, Vice President
- Anoushkaa Patranabish, First Deputy Prime Minister
- Bishnu Chetry, Second Deputy Prime Minister
- Arnab Sil, Third Deputy Prime Minister
- Abhiraj Kar, Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission
- Asmi Patranabis, Governor-General of Beltola
- Saikat Seal, Governor-General of Madhya Prant
- Bhargab Jyoti Medhi, Governor-General of Purvanchal
- Ankurjyoti Thakuria, Minister of National Defence
- Anirban Phatowali, Minister of National Development
- Nishwan Baidantic, Minister of Education and Law and Justice
- Bishakha Das, Minister of Culture, Information and Broadcasting
- Arnab Deka, Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
- Manoj Chetry, Governor of Kamrupa
- Mohammad Mridul Amin, former Cabinet Minister
- Rajdeep Deka, former Cabinet Minister