7 November 2021 - 15 March 2022
12 December 2022- 9 January 2023
31 December 2022-in charge
|Deputy Governor||Ezio Auditore|
20 May 2021- 15 October 2021
6 January 2023
|Political party||* PDS (Pinang)|
|Residence||Municipality of Estosadok, Province of Metropolitan Pinang, Pinang|
|Occupation||Student and Micronational Politician|
Esty Carpentieri, KCI KORIS KD CMCI CMMI commonly known as Esty, is an Italian-Pinangese micronationalist. He also is a politician in several micronations including Pinang, Ostton, Georgienstine, Atovia and Ballinfoyleburg. Esty Carpentieri is one of the five co-founders of the Pinangese Republic and the most prominent one. He served as President and Prime Minister of Pinang several times, leading more than ten governments. He current serves as Governor of Metropolitan Pinang and member of the Pinangese parliament. Since January 2023 he has served as the Prime Minister of Norton.
He also served as Prime Minister of Rovia between May and October 2021, as Vice-President of Floriland and as Prime Minister of NoboBangla. Currently, he serves as the President of Pinang and as Prime Minister of Bonaterra. In Roscamistan, he has been one of the main opposition figures, firstly as leader of Proletarian Democracy, and then as co-leader of Democratic Action.
Carpentieri is known for his democratic socialist, progressive and anti-capitalist political positions, and is considered the main figure of the Pinangese left.
Carpentieri has been described as both a moderate socialist leader and a radical socialist. Carpentieri has also been criticized for running Pinang as in a too simulationist way, focusing too much on online citizens, disregarding the nation's territoriality. Esty Carpentieri has always described these criticisms as futile and senseless, he argued that he was forced to make such decisions to avoid the dissolution of Pinang. Esty Carpentieri has also been strongly attacked by numerous Italian virtual micronationalist exponents for being a supporter of territorial micronationalism and rejecting the the virtualist model.
This page marked as work-in-progress has not been edited in over seven days. Please remove this message box.
This article is of poor quality and may require cleanup to meet MicroWiki's quality standards. Based on the last time it was edited, the future of this article is yet to be determined. Please improve this article if you can; the discussion page may contain suggestions.
Esty Carpentieri was born in 2005 in the Italian region of Lombardy to a working class family.
Political involvement in Pinang
On 18 April 2018, along with four of his classmates, he founded Pinang and was elected as first President the day after. During his first term as president, a presidentialist constitution was written, new territories were annexed, a census was hold and a referendum to join the Kermadec Union took place. In early June 2018, Carpentieri the was involved in the 2018 Pinang political crisis. After the dissolution of the First Republic of Pinang, Carpentieri founded the Archduchy of Pinang, becoming provisional head of state, until the coronation of the Archduke Pino. Subsequently, he was appointed Prime Minister, and on 19 June 2018 he was elected as President of the Parliament of Pinang with 67% of votes.
Carpentieri self-identifies as a Democratic Socialist and a left-wing nationalist. He has been widely defined as a left-wing figure, although he has also been described as far left and a centre-left politician by some observers. Carpentieri is known in Pinang for his “compromise politics”, and his collaboration with other parties and support for national unity governments. Carpentieri is also a Pinangese federalist and a supporter of interventionist policies in economy. He has repeatedly expressed support for the Belarusian opposition, even before the 2020-2021 protests. He stated that he voted for Majorino in the 2023 Lombard Regional Election.
- Member of the Order of Gandalf (22 December 2021)
- Great Commander of the Order of Merit (12 July 2021)
- Pinangese Medal of Freedom (24 July 2022)
- Knight of the Order of Dawn (6 June 2021)
- Recipient of the Rovian National Honor Reward (20 May 2021)
- Grand Knight of the Order of the Courageous Lion (15 August 2021)
- Member of the Order of the Red Bird (23 June 2021)
- Commander of the Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (15 April 2023)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Former honours
- Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus (17 May 2021 – 24 October 2022) (order dissolved)
- Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (8 June 2021 – 24 October 2022) (order dissolved)
- Knight of the Order of Chandrachur I (26 October 2021)
- Recipient of the Coronation Medal of Chandrachur I (31 June 2021)
- Recipient of the Coronation Medal of Monroe I (3 January 2022)
- Member, Order of the Province of Mervustan (25 May 2022)
- New Capanesia:
- First Class Crown Nakhon New Capanesia Maha Athiraj (16 April 2023)
- Commander of the Order of the Aurea Apis (1 January 2023)
- Member of the Order of the Nortonian Crown (1 January 2023)
- Member of the Order of the Merit of Camellia (1 January 2023)