Order of the Heron
|Order of the Heron|
Urdd y Crëyr
|Awarded by the Sovereign of Cangun Llus|
|Type||Order of chivalry|
|Established||1 May 2021|
|Eligibility||At the Sovereign's pleasure on the recommendation of the administrator|
|Awarded for||exceptional services towards the nation and the territory of Cangun Llus|
|Status||Dormant since 14 February 2022|
|First induction||1 May 2021|
|Last induction||1 May 2021|
|Next (higher)||None (highest)|
Ribbon bar of the Order of the Heron
The Order of the Heron or formally, the Most Honourable Order of the Heron (Hindi: क्रौंच मानपदवी, Welsh: Urdd y Crëyr) is a dormant territorial order of chivalry of the State of Vishwamitra associated with its former overseas territory of Cangun Llus of which it served as the highest and sole distinction. The order was constituted on 1 May 2021 by the Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra through his royal decree numbered 172 in 2021 at the recommendation of then administrator of Cangun Llus, Simon Reeve.
The order has been dormant since the dissolution of Cangun Llus on 14 February 2022.
On 1 May 2021, Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy constituted the Order of the Heron at the recommendation of the administrator Simon Reeve to recognize the contributions of individuals for the progress and development of the nation especially towards the territory of Cangun Llus. The first inductions were made the same day. However, on 14 February 2022, the order became dormant following the dissolution of Cangun Llus.
Despite the territory's dissolution, the Rashtradhyaksh, as fons honorum has continued to remain the sovereign of the order.
The Order of the Heron was conferred in single class of Member. Recipients of the order bore the post-nominal letters of "M.O.H.". The Rashtradhyaksh, as the Sovereign of Cangun Llus, was the Sovereign of the Order of the Heron and till date continues to remain its sovereign. The next in line was the Grand Master, an ex-officio position held by the Administrator of Cangun Llus.
- His Illustrious and Royal Majesty Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra and Sovereign of Cangun Llus (since 1 May 2021)
The following recipients were inducted to the Order of the Heron prior to its becoming dormant on 14 February 2022.
- 1 May 2021: Tanishkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Beltola
- 1 May 2021: Bishnu Chetry, Rajpramukh of Uttaranchal
- 1 May 2021: Arnab Sil, Rajpramukh of Madhya Prant
- 1 May 2021: Anirban Phatowali, Rajpramukh of Kamrupa
- 1 May 2021: Princess Sarala, Crown Princess of Purvanchal
- 1 May 2021: Anoushkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Basistha (then Princess Anoushkaa)
- 1 May 2021: Princess Asmi, Senior Princess of Beltola
- 1 May 2021: Princess Arnisha, Senior Princess of Kamrupa
- 1 May 2021: Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, former Prime Minister
- 1 May 2021: Prince Abhiraj, Senior Prince of Purvanchal
- 1 May 2021: Princess Bishakha of Purvanchal
- 1 May 2021: Farhaz Hazarika, Prime Minister (then Minister)
- 1 May 2021: Michal Nowacki, former Deputy Prime Minister
- 1 May 2021: Cristian Dobrev, former Minister
- 1 May 2021: Daniel Lee, former Minister
- 1 May 2021: David Augustus, former Deputy Prime Minister
- 1 May 2021: Chris Ramsay, Privy Councilor
- 1 May 2021: Arturo Lara, former Chief of Defence
- 1 May 2021: Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed, former Chief of Air Staff
- 1 May 2021: Jack Dean, Premier of Poplar Nerva
- 1 May 2021 – 6 April 2022: Simon Reeve, former Administrator of Cangun Llus (revoked)
- 1 May 2021 – 18 July 2021: James Bornstein, First Secretary of Desert District (revoked)