Order of New Holland
|Order of New Holland|
न्यू हॉलैंड मानपदावी
|Awarded by the |
Sovereign of New Holland
|Established||15 March 2021|
|Eligibility||At the Sovereign's pleasure|
|Awarded for||valuable and meritorious contributions in the fields of art, culture, science, human welfare and for outstanding services towards Vishwamitra|
|First induction||15 March 2021|
|Last induction||14 April 2021|
The Order of New Holland (Hindi: न्यू हॉलैंड मानपदावी) is the highest and sole territorial honour and order of chivalry of the Vishwamitran overseas territory of New Holland. The order was constituted as the principal chivalric and territorial order of New Holland on 15 March 2022 by the Rashtradhyaksh in his capacity as the Sovereign of New Holland. The order shall be conferred on individuals for their valuable and meritorious contributions in the fields of art, culture, science, human welfare and for outstanding services towards Vishwamitra.
Grades and insignias
Unlike the other territorial orders of Vishwamitra, the Order of New Holland is conferred in three distinguished grades of:
- Knight/Dame Companion
The grade of Knight or Dame Companion shall be the highest grade of the Order of New Holland. All recipients of the grade of Knight Companion shall bear the post-nominal letters of KCONH, while those of the grade of Dame Companion bear the post-nominals of DCONH; Companions of the order bear the post-nominals of CONH, while those of the Member grade bear the post-nominals of MONH. The Rashtradhyaksh as the Sovereign of New Holland is the Sovereign of the Order of New Holland, while the Administrator of New Holland is the Grand Mistress and Dame Companion of the order.
The badge of the Order of New Holland is comprised of a Brunswick Star with a ring of royal blue inscribed with the letters "ORDO NOVAE HOLLANDIAE" and a white roundel with the coat of arms of New Holland in it.
The ribbon bars of the order:
The following distinguished citizens were inducted to the Order of New Holland prior to its becoming dormant on 16 June 2022 following the expulsion of New Holland from the union.
- His Illustrious and Royal Majesty Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra (since 15 March 2022)
Knights/Dame Companion (K.C.O.N.H./D.C.O.N.H.)
- 15 March 2022: Ava Calero, former Administrator of New Holland (former Grand Mistress)
- 15 March 2022: Tanishkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Beltola (then Uparashtradhyaksh)
- 14 April 2022: Bishnu Chetry, Rajpramukh of Uttaranchal
- 14 April 2022: Farhaz Hazarika, Prime Minister
- 14 April 2022: Tyler Mullins, Speaker of Lok Sabha
- 14 April 2022: Jayden Dagsa, former President of Privy Council
- 14 April 2022: Rory Leonard, former Deputy Prime Minister
- 14 April 2022: William Cooper, Ambassador
- 14 April 2022: Vincent Wilhelm von Ironside, Deputy Chief of General Staff