Order of Basistha
|The Most Distinguished|
Order of Basistha
|Awarded by the Rajpramukh of Basistha|
|Established||28 November 2021|
|Eligibility||State and foreign dignitaries|
|Awarded for||highest levels of services displayed by an individual for the development of the state and its people|
|Founder||Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, first Governor of Basistha|
|Sovereign||HM Rajpramukh Anoushkaa Patranabish|
|First induction||28 November 2021|
|Last induction||18 March 2022|
|Total inductees||Total: 11|
• Members: 8
• Additional members: 3
|Next (higher)||Family Order of Basistha|
|Next (lower)||Order of Merit of Basistha|
Ribbon bar of the order
The Most Distinguished Order of Basistha is the second highest order of chivalry of the Vishwamitran state of Basistha. It was established on 28 November 2021 by Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, the first Rajyapal of Basistha as the head of the state of Basistha. The order is conferred in recognition of the highest levels of services displayed by an individual for the development of the state and its people. It was the highest order until the creation of the Family Order of Basistha on 24 January 2023.
The Order of Basistha is conferred in the single grade of Member. Current and former heads of state of Basistha shall become Additional Members of the Order of Basistha. All recipients shall bear the post-nominal letters of "O.B.". The Rajpramukh of Basistha is the Sovereign and Grand Mistress of the Order of Basistha.
The Order of Basistha was established as the highest chivalric order of the state of Basistha by the state's first and only governor Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu on 28 November 2021 along with the Order of Merit of Basistha to confer it upon individuals in recognition of their highest level of services for the progress, development and welfare of the state and its people. It became the second highest order after the creation of the Family Order of Basistha on 24 January 2023.
The Order of Basistha is conferred in single grade. The recipients of the order are known as the Members of the order and bear the post-nominal letters of "O.B.". The order also includes the serving and former heads of state of Basistha as Additional Members rather as regular members of the order.
The Rajpramukh of Basistha is at the helm of the order as the sovereign of the Order of Basistha, a position formerly filled by the Rajyapal of Basistha.
The ribbon bar of the order represent the colours of the state flag - orange, blue and white.
- His Highness Duke Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, Rajyapal of Basistha (28 November 2021 – 18 March 2022)
- Her Majesty Anoushkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Basistha (since 18 March 2022)
- 28 November 2021: Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rajpramukh of Purvanchal
- 28 November 2021: Tanishkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Beltola
- 27 January 2023: Arnab Sil, Rajpramukh of Madhya Prant
- 27 January 2023: Anirban Phatowali, Rajpramukh of Kamrupa
- 27 January 2023: Princess Sarala, Crown Princess of Purvanchal
- 27 January 2023: Princess Asmi, Senior Princess of Beltola
- 27 January 2023: Farhaz Hazarika, Prime Minister
- 27 January 2023: Phillip Joseph Pillin, former Prime Minister
Additional Members (D.B.)
- 28 November 2021: Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, former Rajyapal of Basistha
- 28 November 2021: Mohammad Mridul Amin, former Rajpramukh of Basistha