Social Federalist Meritocratic Party
|Socialist Federal Meritocratic Party|
|Headquarters||Owensburg, Eastern Province, Vian|
|Ideology||Social Democracy, Meritocracy, Federalism, Regionalism, Patriotism|
The Social Federalist Meritocratic Party is a party in the Nemkhav Federation, currently led by Samuel I. It is currently the second largest political party within the Federation, occupying 1/8 seats in government. Currently its only branch sits inVian.
Samuel I - Minister of Infrastructure and King of Vian.
- Social Democracy.
- Regional along with national patriotism.
- Weaker Federation.
- Equal opportunities.
- No quotas.
- Promotion based on merit in the form of a meritocratic rating.
- The Preservation of regional cultures.
- The Preservation of national culture.
- The Preservation of regional rights.
- Absolute free speach.