Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Kingdom of Turto
|This article refers to a nation which is defunct and no longer exists. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
| The Royal Constitutional Kingdom of Turto |
Through Struggle We Triumph
The first 2 minutes and 5 seconds of Alla Hornpipe
|Capital city||Hawkepool, Capital State|
|Official language(s)||Turtonian Royal English
|- King||King Todd|
|- Prime Minister||Todd Leon|
|Established||December 28 2008 (original)|
April 10 2010 (Monarchy)
March 27 2013 (Constitution Act 2012)
|Time zone||UTC +9.30|
|Part of a series on the defunct micronation of|
|The Royal Turtonian Kingdom|
|Formally maintained by the Commission for Microwiki |
This micronation is now defunct
The Kingdom of Turto (Also known by its long title The Royal Constitutional Kingdom of Turto) was a micronation located entirely within the state of South Australia. It was classified as 5th world micronation by the Boodlesmythe-Tallini classification system and 13.4 by Linden's Revised System of Classification. Turto was a kingdom constituting eight semi-independent unitary states which all fell under a central federalised government. Turto was first established in 2008 as the United Kingdom of Jennings and was later renamed in 2009 to the People's Republic of Turto, which through many political reformations came to become the Constitutional Kingdom of Turto, which suffered a major constitutional crisis resulting in the abolition of the Turtonian state, which is now succeeded by both Australia and Falcar
- 1 History
- 2 Demographics
- 3 Government
- Up until the early 1800's, Turto's land was inhabited totally by indigenous Australians.
- In 1988 The Land where Hawkepool and Dianne Province situated was bought by the parents of Todd Leon
- In 2004 The Land where Svoboda now situates was bought by the parents of Todd Leon
- In 2008 The United Kingdom of Jennings was formed, An early predictor of Turto.
- In November 2009 Jennings fell to The Peoples Republic of Turto, Which situated Todd Leon as President and Samuel Fraser as Total Minister
- In December 2010 The Peoples Republic Converted into Duxisim.
- In April 2011 The People's Republic Collapsed, and The Turtonian Monarchy was formed.
- In May 2011 Turto Colonized 3 New Colonies, Red Michell, Blue Michell, and Purple Michell.
- In the same month Turto became an Empire.
- In July 2011 The Former Dynasty is Disolved in way of the House of Winchcombe
- in 2012 the Imperial rule of the Winchcombe dynasty collapsed, in favour of the Leon Dynasty
- In 2013 The Royal Constitutional Kingdom of Turto Constitution Act 2012 was enacted, creating a system of law and introducing Parliament
- In early 2014 the Turtonian State was abolished from failures in the structure of the Constitution Act 2012
- In early 2015, the nation of Falcar was established as an official successor to Turto.
Taken from Last Census (April 2011)
- No. of citizens: 9
- Female: 33.3%
- Male: 66.6%
- Australia: 100%
- Age structure:
- 0-14 years: 22.2%
- 15-64 years: 77.7%
- 65 years and over: 0%
- Church of England: 11.1%
- Greek Orthodox Christian: 33.3%
- Unknown: 33.3%
- Agnostic: 11.1%
- Atheist: 11.1%
- Life expectancy at birth:
- total population: 81.81 years
- male: 79.4 years
- female: 84.35 years
- Languages: Australian English, Turtoin Movuen, Greek, Royal Turtonian English
- Literacy: 100%
Turtonian Ministries are known by either their department number (Such as TO1, for Turtonian Office 1) or formal title. Many Turtonian ministries have full formal titles, although they are only mainly used in Acts of Parliament and were very rarely used.
This is a list of the Ministries which operate inside the Turtonian Cabinet.
- His Majesty's Attorney-General's Office (TO1)
- His Majesty's Office for Ministries (TO2, Prime Ministers Office)
- His Majesty's Office for the Archhung (TO3)
- His Majesty's National Treasury (TO4)
- His Majesty's Armed Forces (TO5)
- His Majesty's Office for Media, Communication and Classification (TO6)
- His Majesty's Office for Societies (TO7)
- His Majesty's Secret Intelligence Office (TO8)
- His Majesty's Security Office (TO9)
- His Majesty's Office for Education, Skills, Jobs and Workplace Relations (TO10)
- His Majesty's Office for Digital Economy (TO11)
- His Majesty's Office for Foreign Affairs (TO12)
- His Majesty's Immigration and Citizenship Office (TO13)
- His Majesty's Office for Infrastructure and Transport (TO14)
- His Majesty's Welfare Office (TO15)
- His Majesty's Office for Families and Community (TO16)
- His Majesty's Office for Environment, Power and Water (TO17)
- His Majesty's Office for Further Education (TO18)
- His Majesty's Office for Science and Research (TO19)
- His Majesty's Office for Agriculture and Food (TO20)
- His Majesty's Office for Energy Efficiency (TO21)
- His Majesty's Office for Disaster Relief (TO22)
States of Turto
|Name||Head of District||Capital||Notes|
|Capital State||His Royal Majesty King Edward I||Hawkepool||Capital Territory|
|Pakilopinith||Dylan, Duke of Pakilopinith||Pakilopinith City|
|Svoboda||Diane, Duke of Svoboda||Clinton|
|Jakieland||Valkyrie, Lady of Jakieland||Jakiegrad|
|West Dianne||Jackie, Archhung of West Dianne||Hutch|
|East Dianne||Jackie, Archhung of East Dianne||N/A, De Facto Hutch||No capital city, all government is operated from Hutch|
|Phillip||Jackie, Archhung of Phillip||De Jure Comcen, De Facto Hutch|
States recognized by Turto
|Federated Republics of A1||Alliance*||Unknown, possibly November 2009- 2014||Controversial, Due to reforms by both nations and the Alliance document being lost|
|Kingdom of Dranoria||Alliance||August 11, 2011 - 2014|
|Educational Republic of Rukora||Alliance||Unknown - 2014|
|Unitary Duchy of New Greece||Unitary state of Turto (Annexed)||Commonwealth of Australia]||Annexed state|
|Revolutionary Republic of Free Bosnia||Alliance||January 2012 - 2014|
According to the Boodlesmythe-Tallini system of classification, Turto is classified as a 10. Bricks and Mortar, Small, Statehood (5th World) micronation, this classification is what the government uses to refer to itself when referencing its importance.
Dan's System of Classification
Although Dan's System of Classification is broad, Turto is classified as a 5th World: A serious micronation with potential, but it will need an attractive culture to florish. micronation. Although not classified by Danland itself, it is the Central Governments official stand.
Linden's Revised System of Classification
Also known as the Categoric-Gradial System of Classification, Linden's system is the most specific classification for a broad view on Turto. Turto scores a 13.4 (3/4/5/3/2)
Miles's System of Economic Classification
Turto has not expanded it's economic potential, and (as of the 13th of May 2013) is ranked 2/2/2/4/2/2/5/1/2/-2 These factors are all then added-up together and divided by eight. 2 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2+ 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20/8 which is 2.5 which is rounded up to 3. giving turto a 3: This micronation has serious potential for a small economy. rating.
The GDP of Turto is 294 using the formula
Y=C+I+(X-M)+G, with Y=GDP, C=Consumer Spending, I=Investment made by industry, X=Total Value of Exports, M=Total Value of Imports, and G=Government Spending.
Matthew's Democracy System of classification
according to Matthew's Democracy System of classification, Turto is classified as a 3, making it a Fair Democracy, but still needs improvement