Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
National anthem of Los Bay Petros
|National Anthem of||Los Bay Petros|
|Lyrics||Adriansyah Yassin Sulaeman, 2011|
|Music||Patrioticheskaya Pesnya, former Russian anthem (1991 - 2000)|
The Los Bay Petrosian National Anthem has been changed several times since Federal Republic of Los Bay Petros was established.
On October 2009, Adriansyah Yassin Sulaeman was stated the Los Bay Petros national anthem is the former but modified Petrovakian Anthem, adopted from Russian National Anthem. Then, on January 2010 the anthem changes to Beethoven's "Symphony No.9". Then, for the second time, on the celebration of Los Bay Petrosian 1st Independence Anniversary, the anthem is changes to Brewster M.Highley's "Home on The Range" with some modifications. And again, on March 28th 2011 the national anthem changes into "Patrioticheskaya Pesnya", the former Russian Federation anthem.
Home on The Range (2010-2011)
- Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam,
- Where the deer and the antelope play,
- Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
- And the skies are not cloudy all day.
- Oh Los Bay Petros........
- The place where i shall live through my life
- Whenever i sleep, whenever i go
- I will always remembering you.
- Where the air is so pure, the zephyrs so free,
- The breezes so balmy and light,
- That I would not exchange my home on the range
- For all of the cities so bright.
- The red man was pressed from this precious land
- He will never think to let ccgo
- To the beaches of Warren where seldom if ever
- Their flickering camp-fires burn.
- How often at night when the heavens are bright c
- With the light from the glittering stars
- Have I stood here amazed and asked as I gazed
- If their glory exceeds that of ours.
- Oh, I love these wild prairies where I roam
- The curlew I love to hear scream,
- And I love the white rocks and the antelope flocks
- That graze on the mountain-tops green.
- Oh, give me a land where the bright diamond sand
- Flows leisurely down the stream;
- Where the graceful white swan goes gliding along
- Like a maid in a heavenly dream.
According to the Los Bay Petrosian constitution, the former Russian Federation national anthem Patrioticheskaya Pesnya (Patriotic Song) is the official national anthem of Los Bay Petros with only difference that Los Bay Petros use a official lyrics in the song while the Russian standard is only played instrumental.
Also by the constitution, the Patrioticheskaya Pesnya lyrics who must be played in any Los Bay Petrosian flag ceremony is the first stanza only.
| Patrioticheskaya Pesnya|
|Russian lyrics||Romanized Russian lyrics||English Lyrics|