Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Foreign relations of Pavlov
The foreign relations of the Tsardom of Pavlov are implemented by the Posadnik. The power to grant official diplomatic recognition of sovereignty lies primarily with the Monarch, but is made on the advise of the Posadnik. Although Pavlov is not internationally recognized by any member of the United Nations, it does hold formal diplomatic relations with various micronational entities. Pavlov's foreign relations are influenced by the official foreign policies of Pavlov. Since its founding, the Tsardom has implemented a policy of isolation which was changed in mid-2016 by mutual consent of the Tsar and the then recently appointed Posadnik. Pavlov's foreign relations are influenced by the official foreign policies of Pavlov and the Government ideology Orthodoxy, Autocracy and Nationality.
The Orthodoxy, Autocracy and Nationality is the official government ideology of the Tsardom of Pavlov.
- Orthodoxy ― Christian Orthodoxy and the protection of the Pavlovian Orthodox Church.
- Autocracy ― Unconditional loyalty to the House of Bekbulatov-Karapavlovič in return to paternalist protection for all social estates.
- Nationality ― Recognition of the state-founding role on the Rus’ nationality and equal citizen rights for all other peoples inhabiting Pavlov.
The essence of the Orthodoxy part is based on the notion that without love for the Church, the Pavlovian Rus' nation will perish. With some even claiming that "to weaken our faith would be the same as to deprive ourselves of blood or to tear our hearts" or even "for a man or woman devoted to the Tsar, to lose the dogmas of the Church would be the same as to abduct one pearl from the Crown of Monomakh".
Autocracy is seen as the sole condition of the survival of Pavlov’s political existence. The notion is that passion for innovation upsets the natural relations between the Monarch and the people, his children. The Pavlovian Rus' nation rests on the Autocracy as her cornerstone.
In order for the Throne and Church to remain in their power, they must support a sense of Nationality. The question of different peoples in Pavlov is a non issue. To maintain a homogenous society, the Monarch must establish civic nationality and assimilate other cultures to the Pavlovian Rus' one.
Recognized; no diplomatic ties
- Principality of Andorra
- Republic of Azerbaijan
- Kingdom of Denmark
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Principality of Liechtenstein
- Grand Duchy of Luxemburg
- Republic of Malta
- Republic of Moldova
- Principality of Monaco
- Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Kingdom of Norway
- Republic of San Marino
- Republic of Slovakia
- Kingdom of Spain
- Kingdom of Sweden
- Swiss Confederation
- Republic of Turkey
- Republic of Ukraine
Recognized; formal diplomatic relations
Informal diplomatic ties
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Republic of Saint-Castin (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Popular Union of Occitania (2015 - 2016) - Due to attempts at infiltration and interference in the internal affairs of the Empire. Considered a Terrorist organisation 2015 - 2016
- Soviet Socialist Republic of Nadiria (2016 - 2017) - Due to interference in the internal affairs of the Empire