|Founded||May 29, 2019|
HIM Emperor Ivan VII
since 17 February 2022
Composed of Roman citizens
The Senate, or also known in Ukrainian as the Сенат, is the legislative body of the Empire of Pavlov. The Senate has the right to draft new Acts which were then subject to the consent of the Monarch. The Senate also provided the Monarch with non-binding advice, and has to power to dethrone a Monarch on certain conditions.
It is composed of tax-paying Roman citizens (Civis Romanus).
- HIM Emperor Ivan VII
- HS Duchess Helena Aleksandrivna
- HIH Grand Prince Jaroslav Aleksandrych
- HI Count Jaroslav Mykhaylovych Andrijewsky
- HS Duke Modest Akhmetovych Saradzhev-Opsikionskyj
- HS Duke Emil' Pavlovych Hardyj-Kiprskyj
- The Well Born Baron Fyodor Borysovych Saradzhev
Acts of the Senate are laws passed by the Senate. They are the primary means of legislation and could overturn other law Acts of the Senate.
Acts of the Senate are proposed by a member of the body, after which they may be debated and amended. For an act to pass, 50% + 1 vote of all members must give their approval to the Act. It then passed on to the Monarch, who chose whether or not to grant Consent to the Act - if Consent is given, the Act becomes law.