Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
| Legatia |
Inseparabilis in Omni Tempore
Latin: Inseparable at all times
|Oregon, United States |
|Capital city||Fredensberg City|
|Official language(s)||Legatian, English|
|Government||Federal constitutional and absolute monarchy|
|- Governor-General||HIRM The Former Empress, Rachel|
|- Prime Minister||Kerry Stapleton|
|- Type||- Unicameral|
|Established||25 December 2011|
|Population||29 (official count)|
|Currency||Pound, alongside with the Trimole|
|This nation is an Abeldane Commonwealth member.|
Legatia is a enclave and exclave state which spans across the world. It is divided into 6 republics, Burkland, Northern Legatia, Southern Legatia, Huma, Nirapēkṣa, Ovižava, and which is divided into cities. There is also a free-area and an occupied area in Legatia. The government is currently a constitutional and absolute monarchy, with HI&RM Emperor and King Newton being the Monarch and his representative and Prime Minister, HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel I.
It was reestablished by Elizabeth Grotdrot on the 28 August 2014 and became an Abeldane Commonwealth member under the sovereign HIRM Stephen of Abelden. On 29 August 2014, Fredensberg became a kingdom under the approval of the Prime Minister and the Emperor. On the 28 October 2015, the new Legatian Parliament was created, after replacing the Reichsversammlung, which also replaced the Chamber of Deputies previously. It was previously known as Fredensbergen from January 2017 till March 2017.
Government and Politics
Fredensberg has a long history of foreign relations with other nations ever since it was established on the 25 December 2011.
- Kingdom of New Anglia since August 2011
- Aynvaul Imperial Government since 2012
- Federal Commonwealth of Palasia since 18 July 2012
- Abeldane Empire since 6 June 2014
- Kingdom of Alenshka since 6 June 2014
- Kingdom of Legabelden since 6 June 2014
- Kingdom of Dolangrad since 23 September 2015
- Empire of Paravia since 21 November 2015
- Republic of Latitudia since 21 November 2015
- Free Socialist Republic of Humanytaria since 27 November 2015
- Western Union of Soviet Socialist Republics since 30 July 2012
- Republic of Ultamiya from 5 July 2012 until 15 March 2013. Ultamiya dissolved
- Autonomous Region of Nedland from 21 July 2015 until 24 November 2015. Annexed by Paravia
Legatia is divided into republics and are independent on governing themselves with each governors being the head of the republics. Currently,
|Legatia City (City)||2||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen Rachel I|
|Huma||4||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel I|
|Nirapēkṣa||1||HIM King Stephen|
|Ovižava||1||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel|
|Burkland||1||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel|
|Northern Legatia||1||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel|
|Southern Legatia||1||HIRM The Former Empress and Queen, Rachel|
- The Reichsversammlung was Legatia's parliament from 29 August 2014 until 28 October 2015.
- A condominium independent nation of Abelden and Legatia.
- Not any part of a republic as it is the capital of Legatia.
- Previously a self-declared sovereign city-state from 19 March 2012 until 29 November 2015 and was a political experiment of Legatia.