|Part of a series on|
|Not to be confused with Environmentalism or Green Politics !|
Ecologism is a green-extremist, revolutionary, eco-democratic and sometimes eco-authoritarianist political ideology. It means that all things that a state does, must be ecological and environmentally friendly. Ecologist Parties are often stricter then normal green parties.
- Green-Ecologism or just Ecologism (the state mustn't do something harmful to the environment, and the citizens also mustn't)
- Red-Ecologism (the state only sometimes can do something harmful to the environment, but the citizens mustn't do that)
- Animal-Ecologism (it's more in line with the ideology of animal welfare than ecologism)
The main book about Ecologism is the Book of the principles of Ecologism. It was written by Cal Sewa. It is 9 pages long. It says what the perfect Ecologist state looks like and which ideologies are bad. It was originally written in german.
- Red-Ecologist Grand Duchy of Rabenberg (defunct)
- Ecologist Republic of Bartonia
- Ecologist Commune of Felsbruck
- Ecologist Party of Rabenberg (defunct)
- Ecologist Party of Bartonia
- Revolutionary Ecologist Party of Felsbrunn (defunct)
- Ecologist Party of Millania
- Social-Ecologist Party of Felsbruck
- Cal Sewa, he invented Ecologism and is a ecologist politician and revolutionary leader in several micronations.
- Muran Voldokar, he has further developed ecologism with his own ideology, Voldokarism.
- Silvester-Hieronymus Daront, he was the deputy of Cal Sewa for ½ year.
Text from the Book of principles of Ecologism by Cal Sewa.