Book, Flower and Sickle: the official symbol of Ecologism.
Ecologism is a green-extremist, revolutionary, eco-democratic and sometimes eco-authoritarianist political ideology. It means that all things that a state does, must be ecological and environmentally friendly. Ecologist Parties are often stricter then normal green parties.
- Green-Ecologism or just Ecologism (the state mustn't do something harmful to the environment, and the citizens also mustn't)
- Red-Ecologism (the state only sometimes can do something harmful to the environment, but the citizens mustn't do that)
- Animal-Ecologism (it's more in line with the ideology of animal welfare than ecologism)
The main book about Ecologism is the Book of the principles of Ecologism. It is 9 pages long. It says what the perfect Ecologist state looks like and which ideologies are bad. It was originally written in german.
The Monument in honor of Ecologism
in the capital city of Bartonowo.
- Cal Sewa, he invented Ecologism and is a former ecologist politician and revolutionary leader in several micronations.
- Muran Voldokar, he has further developed ecologism with his own ideology, Voldokarism.
- Silvester-Hieronymus Daront, he was the deputy of Cal Sewa for ½ year.