Imrich Kvajda's thought
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Imrich Kvajda's thought (or Kvajdism) is a political ideology created by Baranese and Talconian politician Imrich Kvajda. In fact, it is similar to liberalism, but also with some elements of enviromentalism, social democracy, liberal socialism and libertarianism.
These are some principles of the thought:
- All people are equal.
- All people have right to work.
- Poor people should pay lower taxes.
- No one should be discriminated.
- We must protect our planet.
- All people have right to be free.