Princess Chanan of Huai Siao
|Her Royal Highness, the Princess Mother|
|Regent of Huai Siao|
|Regency||2 October 2019|
|Prime Minister||Prince Eun Jo|
|Predecessor||Prince Eun Jo|
|Born||5 October 1983|
|Issue||Princess Jani (b.2006)|
Emperor Pao (b.2010)
Her Royal Highness Princess Chanansi, also referred to as the Princess Mother is the mother of Pao, Emperor of Huai Siao and a member of the Huai Siao imperial family. Commonly referred as Chanan, she is one of the senior members of the imperial court gaining immense respect and popularity from her people. She is a very friendly and fun-loving person and always keeps a positive mind. She is married to Prince Uthai.
Princess Chanansi was born on 5 October 1983 in Thailand. She is married to Prince Uthai and the royal couple has a daughter, Princess Jani (born 2006) and a son, Pao (born 2010) who is the current reigning monarch of Huai Siao.
As the senior-most female member of the imperial family, she often acts as the chief hostess of the Royal Palace. She also serves as one of the chief advisors to her son, Emperor Pao. Since 2 October 2019, she has been serving as a regent for her son alongside her husband, Prince Uthai.
Titles, styles, and honours
Titles and styles
- 2 October 2019 – present: Her Royal Highness Princess Chanansi, the Princess Mother of Huai Siao
- Dame of the Most Auspicious Order of the Royal Family of Huai Siao (6 November 2020)
- Special Class of the Most Illustrious Order of Dignity of a Royal Family (28 November 2020)
- Dame of the Most Auspicious Order of the Emperor (19 December 2020)
- First Class of the Red Cross Commendation Medal (21 November 2020)
- Vishwamitra: Dame First Class of the Most Noble Order of the Precious Crown (11 January 2022, abolished 24 October 2022)