Empire of Huai Siao
This page uses Google Translate or another translator service. The accuracy may be poor.
Empire of Huai Siao
Modernity that preserves tradition
|Capital Huai Siao|
|Government||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|Prince Eun Jo|
|Legislature||Parliament of Huai Siao|
|Council of State Advisors|
|House of Representatives|
|20 April 2019|
• Promulgation of the constitution
|25 February 2021|
|525 km2 (203 sq mi)|
• 2023 census
Thai baht (฿) (de facto) (THB)
|Time zone||UTC+07:00 (ICT)|
This nation is a member of the Asia-Pacific Alliance and an observer of the Grand Unified Micronational
The Empire of Huai Siao (Thai: จักรวรรดิห้วยเสี้ยว), also known as Huai Siao, is a micronation located in Thailand. The country is ruled in a democratic style with an Emperor as the head of state to promote the rights and freedoms of the people.
Huai Siao is mountainous throughout, enjoying tropical weather during the day. The culture is a combination of Thai and tribal traditions, with Chinese culture also being tolerated and influencing official uniforms. Despite being a micronation, it has not officially declared its territory separate from Thailand, and its population and Emperor remain loyal to Thailand. Despite the fact that the constitution expressly specifies that everyone has equal rights, there is a feudal system in place in general, even at the royal palace.
The Hmong people in this area have called the country Huai Siao(Thai:ห้วยเสี้ยว) since the empire was founded in 2018, led by King David. As the words of Phraya Hu, a Huai Siao historian has said that
"Ever since King David. Praise himself became king at Huai Siao. King David consulted the nobles on how to name the kingdom, and the nobles offered him to name the kingdom based on his place of residence, Huai Siao. Therefore, the result was to name the Huai Siao Kingdom in the end."
And the name of the Huai Siao Kingdom continued until 2019, during the time of Emperor Pao. The nobles are currently lead with Prince Eun Jo. He led the nobles to come to the emperor and pay respect to change the rule to keep up with the world, which in that year there was a change in rule by lifting the country from Kingdom of Huai Siao was Empire of Huai Siao until now.
Kingdom of Huai Siao (2017-2018)
The Kingdom of Huai Siao was founded on 14 July 2017 by King David, who chose as his regal name "Aphichat Sripichai Aninya Mahadi". The Kingdom was plagued with numerous problems, such as a bloated bureaucracy.
Empire of Huai Siao (2018-present)
King David fell seriously ill. He made Prince Eun Jo as the Regent of Huai Siao. Within a few days, King David abdicated the throne for Prince Eun Jo. As regent, he called a meeting of government officials all over the country to the palace, including the royal family like Prince Uthai. In the meeting, it was decided that Prince Uthai's daughter was chosen to be Huai Siao's king. And after two months, Prince Eun Jo will be King. Eventually, Huai Siao's constitution called Constitution of the Empire Huai Siao 2562 was drafted first. This constitution resulted in the Kingdom of Huai Siao officially become an empire and raising the status of the king to the emperor.
Politics and government
|Empire of Huai Siao|
|This article is part of the series|
|Politics and government|
of Huai Siao
|Empire of Huai Siao|
According to its constitution, Huai Siao is controlled by an Emperor and maintains a feudal system. According to the present constitution, all people of Huai Siao have the right to vote, as well as the ability to peacefully assemble and form businesses.
Huai Siao's administrative system is organised into three branches: executive, legislative, and judiciary. The civil service is managed by the government for the benefit of the people. If it is not absolutely essential, the emperor will refrain from interfering in politics. The emperor will issue a blame letter to the government for any activities he believes are to blame.
Huai Siao is a constitutional monarchy, according to the current constitution, with a parliament and the Emperor as the head of state. It can govern by parliamentary democracy or employ democracy with the Emperor as the head of state. By dividing the power management organisation into three segments, as shown below.
- Legislative power:- There is a parliament which uses the dual council system to exercise power. The House of Representatives, with 50 elected members, has a term of one year, and the Senate comprises 25 elected and 25 emperors for a term of one year. The Parliament meets at Amorn Mahapop.
- Executive Power :- It has the Prime Minister as the Head of Power and the Head of Government. The Prime Minister is appointed by the Emperor in accordance with a joint meeting of the National Assembly and not more than 22 other ministers appointed by the Emperor on the request of the Prime Minister. He or She serves for 1 year
- Judicial power:- Huai Siao has a judicial system which consists of the Courts of Justice. The Constitutional Court and the Administrative Court are administrative bodies. The Emperor is the President of the Supreme Court President of the Constitutional Court And President of the Supreme Administrative Court as head of state on his part.
- See also: Emperor of Huai Siao, Empress of Huai Siao, crown prince of Huai Siao, and Phong Dynasty
The Emperor of Huai Siao is the country's head of state and represents Huai Siao's people both locally and internationally. No one may charge the Emperor, according to the Constitution, because he is to be worshipped.
The current Emperor of Huai Siao is Emperor Pao, who has reigned since the abdication of King David in 2018.
Rights of the Emperor
- Royal Commission on Appointing Officials.
- Royal power to dismiss officials.
- Royal power to prerogative.
- Royal power legal approval.
- Royal power to veto the law.
- Royal power to dissolve parliament.
- Royal power to confer titles and/or decorations.
The Minister or Chancellor has assisted in the administration of the government according to the law. The Cabinet has the following powers.
- Has the power to issue an Emergency Decree.
- Has the power to manage the civil service.
- Has the power to approve basic laws.
- Having the power to respond to the royal decree.
Currently, political parties must be registered at Election Commission.
0 / 40
0 / 40
0 / 40
- See also: Bureau of the Royal Household(Huai Siao)
Despite the democratic transformation of the administration, However, in the current ceremony, It is critical, for example, that Emperor Pao completed the first coronation ritual in order to be officially crowned in 2018. Royal ceremonies are held on a regular basis in the royal palace. There are still other rituals, such as the appointment of important military leaders in 2019. In addition, he received honours and royal ceremonies, as well as constitutional concessions and legal approvals.
Basic information about the palace
Huai Siao's Royal Palace is a huge government headquarters. It allows public workers to utilise them as offices and to hold certain ceremonies. Including a number of royal residences that are exclusive to the royal family. The palace also hosts occasions, such as the appointment of a military service in the year 2020. Also, a location to house ambassadors and host other activities. The royal residence, which will be designated for the royal family in 2020, has been refurbished and now has semi-Chinese architecture as well as more Thai culture. The royal palace may currently be separated into two halves. The Royal Palace is a major feature of the Huai Siao government complex.. Even the Parliament House is in the Royal Palace Including the Office of the Prime Minister The nature of the palace is a Thai and semi-Chinese house Thus making this palace in shape that is more beautiful than the general public house.
- There are many government offices.
- As the residence of the royal family.
- Is the place where the royal ceremonies are performed.
- Is a support for the ambassadors.
- As the command center of the army.
There are currently 4 provinces in the Empire.
|Capital Region||Not yet appointed||Not yet appointed|
|Chiang Lu County||Not yet appointed||Not yet appointed|
|Long Su County||Not yet appointed||Not yet appointed|
|High forest County||Not yet appointed||Not yet appointed|
The policy of the court of foreign affairs is as follows.
- Approach a partner
- Increase diplomatic relations
Responsible person is Foreign Minister For the development of good relations for the peace of the people For good partners.
Countries that want to develop friendships can talk about it. (Discord)https://discord.gg/Uqj6TRbCcS
- Asia-Pacific Alliance(Full membership)
- Cupertino Alliance(Full membership:Past)
- World Micronation Organization(Member)
- The Gartius League(Member)
- Grand Unified Micronational(Observers)
- General Assembly of the Thailand Micronations(Full membership)
- Association of South Asian Micronations(Observers)
- Empire of Arvesia (2020)
- Republic of Scoria (2020)
- State of Vishwamitra (7 September 2020)
- Kingdom of Queensland (12 September 2020)
- Molco (29 November 2020)
- Tarumã (12 December 2020)
- Republic of Aswington (4 February 2021)
- Kingdom of Humberlea (14 April 2021) (A treaty called the Treaty of Humberlean-Huai Siao Mutual Recognition.)
- Republic of Mexican Brazil (17 April 2021)
- Ausveria (22 April 2021)
- Kingdom of Blazdonia (29 April 2021)
- Kingdom of Rovia (29 April 2021)
- Kingdom of Novus Hierosolymis (5 May 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Co-operative Republic of Wendatia (22 May 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Socialist Republic of Kanazia (8 Jun 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Christoph Chao City (3 Jun 2021) (There is a treaty.)
- Islamic state of Uru (31 Jun 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Empire of Ovrestlia (10 Sep 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Kingdom of Krzakacja (10 Sep 2021)(There is a treaty.)
- Richenslandic Government-in-Exile (21 November 2021)(There is a treaty.a)
- Republic of Upper Shwartz Morgen Lorgen Land (11 Nov 2021) (There is a treaty.)
- Republic of Amazonia (4 January 2022)(There is a treaty.)
- New Capanesia (29 March 2022)(There is a treaty.)
- Republic of Amazonia (4 January 2022)(There is a treaty.)
- Empire of Levinia (14 May 2023)(There is a treaty.)
Suspend the treaty
The country is not active or that country. worrisome according to the announcement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Tarumã (Lack of movement for more than 5 months)
Only the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues passports, which allow the possessor to enter the nation. It's crucial to keep in mind that foreign passports can only be used in specified countries. If the passport bearer goes against the passport's purpose, the passport may be revoked. As a result, the bearer must adhere to the passport's rules and objectives at all times.
The holder must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 10 years old or more
- Must not have a court order to seize a passport
- Must have a Hmong nationality
- Must behave appropriately
- There must be no case.
|Huai Siao population|
|Source:Ministry of Interior|
Huai Siao, which was formed in a forest community, is expected to have a population of around 68 people by 2020, according to the Interior Ministry. As a result, the government will consider the whole hamlet population as part of Huai Siao's population. Huai Siao had a population of around 68 individuals during the time.
The majority of the residents of Huai Siao are youngsters or members of the new generation. Due to the fact that Huai Siao had a much less population than in the past. Huai Siao is now a country nearly entirely bereft of the elderly.
|Religion in Huai Siao country|
The Constitution of Huai Siao does not specify any religion as the national religion. All Huai Siao inhabitants are guaranteed religious freedom under the constitution.
According to the 2020 census, Huai Siao's population is 90 percent Christian, with the great majority being Protestant. Which might be considered Huai Siao's de facto national religion. Since King David formed the kingdom, Protestant Christianity has been a part of Huai Siao. Buddhism had the lowest number of adherents, at 9.5 percent, followed by other religions at 0.5 percent.
|Language||Number of speakers (people)|
Thai is the official language of Huai Siao. Is the principal language of communication in education, as well as the most widely spoken language in the country. As a conventional writing format, Thai characters are used. The government acknowledges three language families in addition to the core Thai language. Other Thai dialects are still spoken in each region.
Aside from the Thai language, Minority languages, such as Chinese, are spoken in Thailand, particularly the Teochew accent Lao language spoken in the north-east, which is also referred to as Lao with a Thai accent.
The Huai Siao administration regularly sets official holidays, which are mostly followed both publicly and privately. Additional Observations Local and worldwide formal and informal Frequently observing around the country in their own unique style.
|1 January||New Year's Day||Celebrate the beginning of the new year for both the Thai solar calendar and the Gregorian calendar.|
|15th lunar month 3
|Makha Bucha Day||Buddhist ceremony To commemorate the day that Gautam Buddha taught Owada Patimokkha.|
|5 March||Royal Birthday of Emperor Pao||Royal Birthday of Emperor Pao.|
|13-15 April||Songkran Festival||Thai New Year Many people return home to reunite their relatives and families. The first day is called Maha Songkran Day, the second day is Wannao and the third day is New Year's Day. The 14th is considered a family day.|
According to the announcement of the Bureau of the Royal Household.
|Royal Ploughing Ceremony and Farmer's Day||Blessing ceremony for the peasants of the country Officially named Royal Plowing Ceremony Day And it is Farmer's Day. The date of each year is set and announced by the Bureau of the Royal Household.|
|Up 15 evening 6 months
|Vesak Day||Buddhist ceremony To commemorate the day that the Lord Buddha was born, enlightened and died, this day is also considered the National Tree Day.|
|14 July||National day||Huai Siao National Founding Day.|
|Up 15 in the evening of the 8th month
|Asarnha Bucha Day||Buddhist ceremony Commemorating Thammachakappawatthanasut The first discourse of the Buddha.|
|Ram 1 evening, 8 months
|Buddhist Lent Day||Buddhist ceremony As the day when he began to remember.|
|12 August||H.M. Queen Sirikit The Queen Mother's Birthday.||Remembrance of the Birthday of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit The Queen Mother in 1932 and is the National Mother's Day.|
|13 October||The day of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great's death (King Bhumibol Adulyadej Memorial Day)||Commemorating the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great Borommanat Bophit in 2016.|
|23 October||Chulalongkorn Day||Commemorating the death of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.|
|28 October||Coronation Day of Emperor Pao||Date of the ascension of Emperor Pao.|
|5 December||King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great's Birthday Anniversary||Remembrance of the Birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great Boromnat Bophit in 1927 is the National Father's Day.|
|31 December||New Year's Eve||The last day of the solar calendar.|
Culture and Traditions
Huai Siao Empire is influenced by Buddhism and Thai culture, which emphasises respect for elders as well as friendliness, cooperation, and allegiance to the Thai monarchy. Today, Thai and Hmong cultural expressions are increasingly blending and being used in a variety of activities.
Huai Siao people have many of the same behaviours as Thais. In order to preserve connections, Thai people place a high priority on exterior manners. Thai society avoids public criticism because it is a non-confrontational society. For Thais, losing face is a humiliation. As a result, it seeks to reach a compromise in tough situations. Paying homage is a sort of greeting and respect shown by children to adults. Traditions and stringent protocols are followed (both in terms of seniority and credentials). Thais hold hierarchical connections with high regard. When Thais meet a stranger, they quickly strive to place them in the hierarchy so that they may understand how they should act. Frequently by posing questions that other cultures regard as highly personal. Status comes with a set of clothing. The relationship is determined by their overall look, age, employment, education, surname, and social contacts. It may also be found in the royal version, which is a phrase used by persons of various social strata.
Fun is an important part of the Thai people's daily lives. In practically every scenario, Thai people have a sense of humour. In a very conformist culture, some consider amusement as a manifestation of independence. It also serves as a diversion from more important issues such as vanity and responsibility.
Rice and chile are the most common components in Huai Siao cuisine, which is influenced by Thai culture. Thai food is mostly brown rice with garlic, lemon juice, and fish sauce as additional components. The street cuisine of Huai Siao is well-known. Stir-fried basil, kale, papaya salad, noodles, Khanom Jeen, and other quick-to-cook a la carte dishes are typical of street cuisine.
Respecting tradition of royalty and nobility
The Emperor will be treated as royalty or nobility, and a flying forearm will be given to him. This is a Manchu dialect known as "Tai Chien." The official procedure is as follows:
- Take a look at your right knee.
2. Allow your right arm to swing freely.
This is done to protect the Emperor and dignitaries from any potential assassination attempts.
The empire is surrounded by mountains, and the summers are extremely hot and dry. When it rains, it often pours heavily, forcing the front of the palace to flood.
- ↑ https://huai-siao-gov.000webhostapp.com/government Emperor Pao graciously pleased Appointed to the Cabinet in 2021
- ↑ https://huai-siao-gov.000webhostapp.com/about-us History of the origin of Huai Siao
- ↑ https://huai-siao-gov.000webhostapp.com/2021/01/news-รัฐบาลประกาศข่าวเกี่ย The government could not report the prosecution against the emperor.
a. ^ Originally made with the now defunct Viskonian Empire. On 21 November 2021, they joined Richensland under the RGiE and this relations continued with Richensland instead.