Ombudsman of Huai Siao
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
Empire of Huai Siao Mueang District capital
|Formed||14 April 2021|
|Jurisdiction||Empire of Huai Siao|
|Executive||Vacancy(Chairman of the Ombudsman)|
Vacancy(Secretary-General of the Office of the Ombudsman)
Ombudsman(Thai:ผู้ตรวจการแผ่นดิน)It is an independent organization to monitor the use of authority of officers, whether they are administrative officers or police and military personnel.
The Ombudsman has five members from the direct appointment of Emperor of Huai Siao, and the constitution has set the qualifications of the Ombudsman as follows.
- Being a person over 15 years old.
- Is a competent person.
- Not a member of any political party.
Authority and duty
The Ombudsman has the following powers and duties:
- Presenting reports to the emperor.
- To examine the exercise of power of government officials.
- Filing a lawsuit against a government official for abusing Administrative Court.
List of the Ombudsman
|image||Name||Term of office|